Thread: Austin Texas Ground Zero for terrorism

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Austin Texas Ground Zero for terrorism

We have terrorism going on in Austin Texas. I know that many resources are being devoted to try and solve this but this is getting to a critical point. It seems we have a very Savvy terrorist in Austin that needs to be taken down immediately. I hope that law enforcement on all levels will pour every resource they have until this terrorist is brought to Justice
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Yep I see that another one, supposedly, went off tonite. Then they came on and said it was an incendiary device.....well isnt that somewhat of a bomb? It was at a goodwill store.

Ban b... never mind, not the time.
    Does anybody here think that it is anything but local terrorism?
    This is your mind on drugs!

Austin is full of crazies. I hope they catch those involved in this real quick and hang them in the town square.

The Goodwill incident doesn't appear to be another bombing incident but a person who dropped a piece of military ordinance with other things they didn't either want to keep or didn't know what it was.

It's real scary how this is all going down and it seems each device get's a little more sophisticated, like the guy is working up to bigger things.

How the victims are unrelated, as many state and fed are in the area and it's still going on.....

If you sit back and analyze what's happening without any feelings and just logic.....it's bad and going to get worse.....

and I really hope and pray I'm wrong.....

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    Ban b... never mind, not the time.
    Does anybody here think that it is anything but local terrorism?
    Terrorism is Terrorism
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

ter·ror·ism
    ˈterəˌrizəm
    noun
    the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

So far there has been no connection made to any political aims so it is at the present a serial domestic criminal bomber.

You know dude you make it interesting but you're completely fos