Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Austin Texas Ground Zero for terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by wacojoe View Post
    Now that we know (I think) who is responsible, we need to know why because motivation is important. We still have no clue why the Vegas monster murdered so many people or even definitively why Charles Whitman climbed into the tower in Austin more than 50 years ago and murdered so many.
    People are Evil.
    07HEMI4ME

A Friend Will Help You Move, But a Real Good Friend Will Help You Move a Body... He will not ask why you are digging the hole or what is in the bag.

http://definingmystance.blogspot.com/

Strange young man.

Against Gay marriage.
    Against Abortion.
    Against Sex offender registry.
    Supports the Death penalty.
    Upset that Majid Khan was released from GITMO.
    Undecided on file sharing websites.

My name is Mark Conditt. I enjoy cycling, parkour, tennis, reading, and listening to music. I am not that politically inclined. I view myself as a conservative, but I don't think I have enough information to defend my stance as well as it should be defended. The reasons I am taking this class is because I want to understand the US government, and I hope that it will help me clarify my stance, and then defend it.

Made up his mind that killing people was OK but couldn't decide about the pros and cons of file sharing.

Wild.

And he thinks that understanding the US government will fill in all the blanks, with Trump as president no less.
    This is your mind on drugs!

The problem with youth is they do not have a clue as to what they want. A very few do, don't get me wrong, but for most of them, they are clueless. A civics class would have taught him about govt or at least a general idea.

I agree, we do not have to pay to house feed and clothe this loser. He should have started by blowing himself up before he started to kill innocent people in such a chickenchit way.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    The problem with youth is they do not have a clue as to what they want. A very few do, don't get me wrong, but for most of them, they are clueless. A civics class would have taught him about govt or at least a general idea.

I agree, we do not have to pay to house feed and clothe this loser. He should have started by blowing himself up before he started to kill innocent people in such a chickenchit way.
    I would think in the 6 years since he wrote those blogs he found sources that "educated" him on a peculiar vision of what his conservativism meant.

Unfortunately, what he retained from it appears to have been hate.

So it was obama's fault! :-) Guess I should have looked at the date.

Obviously another troubled young man not functionally dissimilar from the one who killed the kids down in Florida. We have a societal problem especially with young males. Some of them who are primarily African American kill each other like they are dogs in their neighborhoods and some of them who are white choose to mutilate and kill on a mass scale. It is very sad and very frightening
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

This kid was home schooled and from the sound of it his parents were a normal bunch. You never know what is hidden in the family chest and no telling where the wires became crossed. Really a shame that he could not get some kind of help simply because those close to him could tell from his actions something was not quite right.

As we are seeing more and more, society has ebbed into a "one side or the other" type deal. Hatred of the other side has really divided everyone, as we have seen from just the last election, it is becoming okay to march and protest against others beliefs and ideas. Throwing out slurs and calling people racist, sexist, homophones, xenophobes or any other name just because they think differently, only confuses youngsters even more.

I have watched my grandkids grow, they are part white, mexican and black and they do not see any difference. They do not hang out with a certain group, they just get along with everybody. Hatred is taught, it is not inherited.

I agree with Fulltimer when he said:

Quote Originally Posted by Fulltimer View Post
    ter·ror·ism
    ˈterəˌrizəm
    noun
    the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

So far there has been no connection made to any political aims so it is at the present a serial domestic criminal bomber.

LOL Now President Trump has me doing it.

Could Illeism be contagious?

The little color chart is where the conversation is it seems.