Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cambridge Analitica

Don't forget every copy you make on a copy machine is added to the hard drive on that machine. If you make a trip to your local print shop and have your personal documents scanned, they are now recorded on the HD of that machine and you can never get them erased or back.

How many SS numbers that are on official documents are gathered that way? I would imagine that some crook has already exploited that method.

As the young lady who released the official documents after Trump was elected found out, there is also identifying marks that specify what printer or copier made the copy. I hope she rots in jail for her little trick. SHe should get a cell that adjoins Hilliary and Huma.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Don't forget every copy you make on a copy machine is added to the hard drive on that machine. If you make a trip to your local print shop and have your personal documents scanned, they are now recorded on the HD of that machine and you can never get them erased or back.

How many SS numbers that are on official documents are gathered that way? I would imagine that some crook has already exploited that method.

As the young lady who released the official documents after Trump was elected found out, there is also identifying marks that specify what printer or copier made the copy. I hope she rots in jail for her little trick. SHe should get a cell that adjoins Hilliary and Huma.
    I have a little device on my desk I found at the local Goodwill store for $3.00 called a Neat Receipts scanner. It was originally given with a subscription to their service and would not work without their software. After a bit of searching, I found a generic driver for it and now never go to a print shop to do scans. All are stored on my network drive.

That will work for your personal use, but any company making a copy of anything with your info on it is using theirs. Not to mention all of the hacks that have been successful on the credit bureaus or any other govt installation. Utilities company has your info, doctors office, all of the info from your years working, etc. its out there, never expires and nothing short of a complete destruction of a hard drive will get rid of it.

Maybe you could give the HD to Hilliary, she seems to know a thing or two about destroying laptops and phones with a hammer. You might double check with Anthony Weiner to see if any of your stuff is on his, but I must caution you to wear gloves before touching anything he used.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    That will work for your personal use, but any company making a copy of anything with your info on it is using theirs. Not to mention all of the hacks that have been successful on the credit bureaus or any other govt installation. Utilities company has your info, doctors office, all of the info from your years working, etc. its out there, never expires and nothing short of a complete destruction of a hard drive will get rid of it.

Maybe you could give the HD to Hilliary, she seems to know a thing or two about destroying laptops and phones with a hammer. You might double check with Anthony Weiner to see if any of your stuff is on his, but I must caution you to wear gloves before touching anything he used.
    I was in DeFuniak Springs Florida at my Great Granddaughter's graduation from Kindergarten Party at the park across the street from her school. I was an old fart then that didn't have to work and was the only male at the party. One of the teachers came up and asked me to check the boys restroom because the kids said something was wrong with it.

I checked and someone had broken the sink and stopped up the toilet so I called the number for the city park maintenance and told them of the problem and went back to the party.

A few minutes later a City police car rolled up and the police officer asked for me as the reporting party. I spoke with him and told him what the deal was. He said he needed my driver's license and I gave it to him. He wanted my phone number and I gave that to him. He then wanted my address and I said it is the same as on my DL. He said he wanted it again so I gave him my address. He then said he wanted my Social Security number and I said No he didn't have any reason to need that.

He then said he was going to place me under arrest until I "properly" identified myself with my SS#.

Normally I would have said let's go, and called my attorney. But I looked at all those 5-year-old children and I gave it to him.

So why would I be concerned about my SS# being on a hospital form? It is the same as my Medicare number without the "A" on the end of it.