Thread: McCabe should be fired and lose pension

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

McCabe should be fired and lose pension

Seems like all of the hoopla over Flynn, now McCabe is starting to read the writting on the wall. He should be fired today and lose his pension. He leaked confidential conversations and info and he should be brought up on charges and jailed. Next should be Comey for the same and probably more including Obstruction. Lynch should be worried as well. We will see if Sessions has a set.

The corruption at the highest law enforcement center in the Country is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Seems like all of the hoopla over Flynn, now McCabe is starting to read the writting on the wall. He should be fired today and lose his pension. He leaked confidential conversations and info and he should be brought up on charges and jailed. Next should be Comey for the same and probably more including Obstruction. Lynch should be worried as well. We will see if Sessions has a set.

The corruption at the highest law enforcement center in the Country is disgusting.
    Is it corruption Tex or just plain stupidity?
    This is your mind on drugs!

Both. When your job is to enforce the law, and do it better than the rest of them because you work for the best of the best, you do not get a pass. The FBI is supposed to hold everybody feet to the fire and make sure the case is solved by dotting all of the I's and crossing all of the T's. They do not get to make mistakes like Barney Fife and Sheriff Andy. They especially do not get to intentionally cover up or commit crimes of their own, to let someone else off of the hook.

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    A friend just called me and said that Sessions had just fired McCabe. I s that the Truth or just more fake news??

True
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Yep he lied, isn't that what they nailed Flynn for, the only thing I might add? Now we need to prosecute him and the other merry morons who have colluded and done all of the corrupt nonsense we have had to endure for the last year and a half.