Thread: Is Hillary heavily medicated

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is Hillary heavily medicated

Aside from the ridiculous gibberish she has been spilling in India. It seems that she fell twice coming down a staircase and now I see that she apparently has fractured her wrist in her bathtub in a 5 star resort. I'm not making any accusations I'm just asking
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I think its vodka. Seems I read somewhere that one of her ex-aids says she drinks a lot of vodka.

Yeah but we will hear from some folks here is Hillary is the past Hillary is the past why do we keep dwelling so I ask the question here tonight Who's the future I just want to hear that so maybe we can divide the attacking
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I bet she's going to make a pretty penny off of that wrist too. Had to be neglect on the resorts part.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Vodka in the bathtub? OK we've heard lots of tails about her, but this by far the best giggle.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

I guess nobody took me serious but I was very serious.

nobody cares...