Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another gone

Yep, gets a kick out of pissing people off by constantly repeating the same old garbage with not a shred of proof. You can not have a decent discussion like that.

Quote Originally Posted by wacojoe View Post
    I proposed that if Haley suffers no consequence, then Don’s cockamamie treason theory is kaput. The proof of the pudding is in the firing kind of thing.

Revisit later to check on her status. Still think he is just funnin’ us.
    He is trolling. That's why he has been banned in the past and is working toward it again.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    He is trolling. That's why he has been banned in the past and is working toward it again.
    If my opinions or viewpoints are too uncomfortable to discuss or see discussed you can do as you did 6 years ago.

I have thoroughly read and understood the posted rules and do not believe I have violated even one of them.

It does not help to encapsulate yourselves inside your comfortable echo chamber and pretend other viewpoints do not exist.

But, this is your construct and you are right to make your decisions concerning who is allowed here and what they are allowed to discuss.

Thank you, Captain Hardin for the privilege and joy of renewing old acquaintances and making new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Diogenis View Post
    If my opinions or viewpoints are too uncomfortable to discuss .
    Cynic Don full timer whatever you said it right there you don't want to discuss. You want to incite and instigate. There's a difference. You could be a wonderful contributor here if you could just reel in your propensity to try and make people look like fools. There are a lot of smart people on this forum and you may be well one of them. I'm not perfect I've made mistakes here also but I just don't think that this is the place two-player games and one-upmanship. State what you feel post your post and move on. These 45 reply back and forth arguments are relentless bull crap. That's just my opinion you can see it in my signature
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I put him on ignore so my attitude and demeanor should be much better, as I will be able to actually discuss issues and not argue. Sorry if I acted up.

Damn Dave you're a prophet another one gone
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Don has started some trouble but you know what he has never called anybody a name, he has never fought. If you don't agree and can't answer you just get pissed and blame Don. He is allowed an opinion as much as anybody here. If you don't agree just skip it instead of acting like a bunch of kids and putting the blame elsewhere. Hell yea he can get to you, he can win every argument, you let him win when you run off whining. So drop your egos and move on or fight back with facts not names. When you know your right then leave it at that. Easier to say but it can be done.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Fulltimer fought in his own way. He knew exactly what he was doing and did it intentionally by posting the same BS time after time. He made his arguments with half truths and even when his tales had been refuted and proven wrong he threw them out again, just to be a PITA. I thought maybe he would be different, but was sadly mistaken. I put him on ignore to keep me from blowing a gasket and so that I could carry on a discussion without adding to the silly games he played.

He brings up some good points to think about, but when the points are investigated and the real facts come out he still used the lie to get under the skin of others. It was his game he liked to play. Pick the scab until it bleeds for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    Don has started some trouble but you know what he has never called anybody a name, he has never fought. If you don't agree and can't answer you just get pissed and blame Don. He is allowed an opinion as much as anybody here. If you don't agree just skip it instead of acting like a bunch of kids and putting the blame elsewhere. Hell yea he can get to you, he can win every argument, you let him win when you run off whining. So drop your egos and move on or fight back with facts not names. When you know your right then leave it at that. Easier to say but it can be done.
    That's the guy we used to know
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

On the subject of Rex Tillerson:

I don't like Trump's policies but he was elected fair and square and he gets to have people he wants. All anyone has to do to get the foreign policy they want is have their candidate win the next election. Until then, Trump gets to call his own shots.

Trump on a personal level is vile. However, he is the President and the President should have people working for him that will implement his policies. Tillerson could not do that. Out he goes.

I can agree with that Kev. The guy won, it is nothing but sour grapes to try and throw all sorts of pitfalls in the way, to be a pain.

Come on tex you just gotta understand Hilary is wonderful Trump is vile. I mean you just gotta learn to adjust a bit and understand the other side

Wait a sec, Don's actually Fulltimer.....ummmmm, I thought he was somebody else, guess I was totally wrong and now understand.....

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Cynic Don full timer whatever you said it right there you don't want to discuss. You want to incite and instigate. There's a difference. You could be a wonderful contributor here if you could just reel in your propensity to try and make people look like fools. There are a lot of smart people on this forum and you may be well one of them. I'm not perfect I've made mistakes here also but I just don't think that this is the place two-player games and one-upmanship. State what you feel post your post and move on. These 45 reply back and forth arguments are relentless bull crap. That's just my opinion you can see it in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by Dork View Post
    Wait a sec, Don's actually Fulltimer.....ummmmm, I thought he was somebody else, guess I was totally wrong and now understand.....
    I am someone else.

Actually, I am still me but being unable to renew my fulltimer account after being banned 6 years ago, I had to sign up as diogenis. I still have trouble recognizing myself as anyone but fulltimer but maybe it's for the best.

Why did you just recently sign up as Dork?

Were you banned as well while I was gone?

I am ashamed to admit I don't recognize who you were but the Bilge Rat cup did give away that you are an old-timer.

Who was it.....

Lived near Hobby Airport in Houston.

Possibly with a E series van????

Seems I'm confused in my old age......