Thread: Bondurant Racing School, Chandler AZ.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Looking at Friday, June 29 now

It's going to be hot.

June 21 is typically the hottest day of the year, and when I say hot I mean HOT.... Not unusual to see 120* that time of year. Not fun in a fire suit.

But it truly is a dry Heat... Moisture does not kick in until around 4th of July.

Drink LOTS of water and find shade.

Joy.....and we found out only 1 person per vin can take the course, so the wife will be driving it & not me....I can take it, but it's an additional $999.00 for a 2nd driver....they even said they are not set up for somebody to watch, I get to drop her off and pick her up....can't stay and take pictures....

However, I can be a real pain in the ass & if my names on the car....I better be able to hang around and take pictures....

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    It's going to be hot.

June 21 is typically the hottest day of the year, and when I say hot I mean HOT.... Not unusual to see 120* that time of year. Not fun in a fire suit.

But it truly is a dry Heat... Moisture does not kick in until around 4th of July.

Drink LOTS of water and find shade.

Their Insurance imposes a lot of restrictions. I don't blame them.

If you can afford a 50K car you should be able to swing a grand for a day of training.

Their Insurance imposes a lot of restrictions. I don't blame them.

If you can afford a 50K car you should be able to swing a grand for a day of training.
    I wish, but with the house getting renovated and the trips to Canada, funds are really tight.....

Tell her not to skip the Skid Car.... It's a blast !!

Tell her not to skip the Skid Car.... It's a blast !!
    I've done a couple of them and loved it, she is looking more towards it than I thought.

Now to just get her to Canada next month.......

Date's locked in, Friday, June 29 & then will be spending the 4th of July in Vegas........

Going to be a hot one I'm guessing, we shall see how much, or how little trouble we can get into.....

Now to find other stuff to do in the area for a couple days playing tourist......