Thread: That's not the Way That Works, Not The Way Any of it Works

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

That's not the Way That Works, Not The Way Any of it Works

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...n-exchange-for
    Let's make a deal.

Attorneys for President Trump are reportedly considering asking special counsel Robert Mueller to set a hard end date for his investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election as one of the preconditions for an interview with president.
    A prosecutor does not make a deal with the top guy being investigated.

There are still many more under you to enter a plea deal.

Then you can plead guilty.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Our President is known as a deal maker and good at it, so lets not worry.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Seems like there is a lot of things that are not quite working like they used to. Not sure if it started with Bush or Obama but it definitely got worse with Obama and it isn't getting any better with Trump. Having said that there isn't a straight laced honest man that will ever be able straighten up the mess in Washington, he is out numbered 500 to one from day one. They need to start a twelve step program, yea that's the ticket.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    Seems like there is a lot of things that are not quite working like they used to. Not sure if it started with Bush or Obama but it definitely got worse with Obama and it isn't getting any better with Trump. Having said that there isn't a straight laced honest man that will ever be able straighten up the mess in Washington, he is out numbered 500 to one from day one. They need to start a twelve step program, yea that's the ticket.
    There was a straight-laced honest man who tried for 8 years.

Perhaps we could start with listing all the scandals under President Obama.

The lie! The lie! "You can keep your insurance if you like it" There was that one but it should have prefaced "If your insurance continues to offer it."

How many of his cabinet officers or appointments were removed or quit in disgrace in his 8 years?

Any of his campaign workers enter a guilty plea for a felony?

I don't blame President Obama for not cheating on Michelle though.

Melania is just too squinty-eyed from giving The Donald the evil eye for his many infidelities with other women.

That's enough to turn anyone off.

Excuse me but did you just call Obama a straight-laced honest man. I'm not sure I may have misinterpreted
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I did., but I may have missed some things.

Please educate me:

http://www.crackerbarrelphilosophers...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Excuse me but did you just call Obama a straight-laced honest man. I'm not sure I may have misinterpreted
    You caught that too did you? That comment about straight laced and honest is too absurd for me to even argue with, he is too far gone to help. I wish I could see his POV but I will never get my head up my butt that far.