Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump and Kim will meet in May.

all these years the US has refused unilateral talks with NK,,, then ok sure...

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndthyme View Post
    all these years the US has refused unilateral talks with NK,,, then ok sure...
    So like what has been done before worked?
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Diogenis View Post
    No, he was then and continues to be now.

The only people he could threaten is South Korea and Japan. I simply said a unilateral attack on him by President Trump would kill our allies and our troops in South Korea.

Every NK dictator has asked for a one on one meeting with the President of The United States to raise their stature and Kim Jong Un finally succeeded.

I don't think it is such a coup with the rest of the world who are already looking down on our President. They see it as a meeting of equals as well.

It is a massive diplomatic blunder on President Trump's part. I am hoping more experienced advisors will explain to the President his mistake.

Being that it was South Korea that made the announcement the White House can deny they agreed to it without losing face.
    There are no, more experienced, advisors...

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    So like what has been done before worked?
    have we had a war?

There are no, more experienced, advisors...
    I'm sorry but you are just so wrong
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I can't personally attack here. So mr. The cynic I won't do it now. But I will say you're quite a firestorm and you are a pro at stirring up forums. You can add that to your resume I'll recommend you. Your fifth wheel must have a direct link to Google
    Awww, that's sweet. You can personally attack me and I won't complain. I never have and I've been attacked by some of the best this site has ever had. I remember a lot of them with affection and miss them all dearly.

It is easy to stir up an echo chamber where everyone has the same viewpoints and who reads and listens to the same sources.

Alas, I gave my 5er to my son in Missouri and am stuck on the side of a mountain looking at Pikes Peak and Cheyenne Mountain out my back door.

I do however have a very fast link to Google. You guys should try it before posting. It can be informative.

have we had a war?
    no the previous administrations appeasement policy prevented that

Awww, that's sweet. You can personally attack me and I won't complain. I never have and I've been attacked by some of the best this site has ever had. I remember a lot of them with affection and miss them all dearly.

It is easy to stir up an echo chamber where everyone has the same viewpoints and who reads and listens to the same sources.

Alas, I gave my 5er to my son in Missouri and am stuck on the side of a mountain looking at Pikes Peak and Cheyenne Mountain out my back door.

I do however have a very fast link to Google. You guys should try it before posting. It can be informative.
    Yeah I use it but not as much as you

I'm sorry but you are just so wrong
    Name the ppl in this wh that will advise the POTUS that he has capitulated to a despot?

For the record there's really not anything that sweet about me you're sorta condescending response is to be expected because it's well understood that your life and what you like to do is exactly what you're doing and you don't really care if you contribute as long as you're being recognized because somewhere deep inside you that makes you feel important. And yes I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Name the ppl in this wh that will advise the POTUS that he has capitulated to a despot?
    You know you always want me to give you facts why don't you do it yourself. You just kind of slide in and out of here in full Attack Mode. Thank God you're not a moderator anymore when you used to wear all of your politics on your sleeve. But hey I hope you keep posting and I hope other than just asking questions

Uhmmm... well there is... No, he quit.

Maybe... no, he was fired.

Good point there 2ndthyme

You know you always want me to give you facts why don't you do it yourself. You just kind of slide in and out of here in full Attack Mode. Thank God you're not a moderator anymore when you used to wear all of your politics on your sleeve. But hey I hope you keep posting and I hope other than just asking questions
    Asked a question you can't answer?

Asking the correct question leads to correct answers.

The State Department had an expert on North Korea named Joseph Yun.
    Yun has been with the State Department for more than three decades, most recently serving as Special Representative for North Korean policy.

His last day was last Friday.

For the record there's really not anything that sweet about me you're sorta condescending response is to be expected because it's well understood that your life and what you like to do is exactly what you're doing and you don't really care if you contribute as long as you're being recognized because somewhere deep inside you that makes you feel important. And yes I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
    Not bad. Not really the best I've seen but we are trying to be considerate to keep the discussions civil.

I am not trying to feel important, simply not bored.