Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump and Kim will meet in May.

Trump and Kim will meet in May.

I guess the tough talk and pressure Trump placed on Lil Kim and NKorea finally got through to the little madman. Kim has sent word that he wants to meet with Trump face to face and Trump accepted. So much for the chicken littles running around screaming that Trump was going to drop a bomb on NKorea and start a war.

How do those feathers taste on that crow you are now eating? Maybe a few glasses of tea and a lime slice will make the flavor more robust.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    I guess the tough talk and pressure Trump placed on Lil Kim and NKorea finally got through to the little madman. Kim has sent word that he wants to meet with Trump face to face and Trump accepted. So much for the chicken littles running around screaming that Trump was going to drop a bomb on NKorea and start a war.

How do those feathers taste on that crow you are now eating? Maybe a few glasses of tea and a lime slice will make the flavor more robust.
    A meeting of equals is how Kim Jong Un sees it.

Probably a lot of the world as well.

If there were anyone in the State Department perhaps they could meet him but at this time we don't even have an ambassador to South Korea.

UH why would you need to get too serious with that madman? He is not worthy of any kind of lengthy setup, he aint gonna be around too long.

Never happen.

UH why would you need to get too serious with that madman? He is not worthy of any kind of lengthy setup, he aint gonna be around too long.
    You could say that about Kim Jong Un as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Never happen.
    The President has already accepted Kim's invitation.

I don't know BO, things look pretty cheerful so far. He is playing a game with a guy that doesn't flinch as easy as the rest of them.

I don't know BO, things look pretty cheerful so far. He is playing a game with a guy that doesn't flinch as easy as the rest of them.
    The President of the United States of America meeting with a fourth-rate dictator on an equal basis. Not very good optics.

Kim Jong Un could not ask for anything better to raise his stature. He threatened the US and the US caved.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Our President can run circles around him. But he does love to run around the world and bull roar with every one who likes to talk. Soon he will go shoot the bull with Putin and fake news will go nuts babbling over that.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    Our President can run circles around him. But he does love to run around the world and bull roar with every one who likes to talk. Soon he will go shoot the bull with Putin and fake news will go nuts babbling over that.
    President Trump has already lost this round with the NK Dictator.

President Trump should have agreed to send Kushner.

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenis View Post
    President Trump has already lost this round with the NK Dictator.

President Trump should have agreed to send Kushner.
    If the President had of sent Kushner then ya'll would say,'Oh look! Trump didn't have the nads to go himself'.

Quote Originally Posted by Diogenis View Post
    The President of the United States of America meeting with a fourth-rate dictator on an equal basis. Not very good optics.

Kim Jong Un could not ask for anything better to raise his stature. He threatened the US and the US caved.
    The same fourth-rate dictator that you guys on the left were whining and crying about that Trump was stirring up and risking us for nuclear war. He wasn't so 4th rate then.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    If the President had of sent Kushner then ya'll would say,'Oh look! Trump didn't have the nads to go himself'.
    No, I would say Jared will first ask for a loan from Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    The same fourth-rate dictator that you guys on the left were whining and crying about that Trump was stirring up and risking us for nuclear war. He wasn't so 4th rate then.
    No, he was then and continues to be now.

The only people he could threaten is South Korea and Japan. I simply said a unilateral attack on him by President Trump would kill our allies and our troops in South Korea.

Every NK dictator has asked for a one on one meeting with the President of The United States to raise their stature and Kim Jong Un finally succeeded.

I don't think it is such a coup with the rest of the world who are already looking down on our President. They see it as a meeting of equals as well.

It is a massive diplomatic blunder on President Trump's part. I am hoping more experienced advisors will explain to the President his mistake.

Being that it was South Korea that made the announcement the White House can deny they agreed to it without losing face.

I can't personally attack here. So mr. The cynic I won't do it now. But I will say you're quite a firestorm and you are a pro at stirring up forums. You can add that to your resume I'll recommend you. Your fifth wheel must have a direct link to Google
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.