Thread: Looks Like Another Putin Victim To Me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looks Like Another Putin Victim To Me

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/europ...ntl/index.html

A woman found unconscious on a shopping center bench in southern England next to a Russian former double agent is his daughter, a source told CNN on Tuesday.

Sergei Skripal, 66, a former Russian military official convicted of spying for the UK, and his daughter, Yulia, 33, who was visiting from Russia, are critically ill in a UK hospital after "suspected exposure to an unknown substance."....

Images taken outside the restaurant Monday night showed investigators in anti-contamination suits searching the premises. Authorities have declined to name the substance to which the pair were exposed.
    A small number of emergency services personnel were treated immediately afterward, local police said Tuesday. One of them remains in the hospital...................

The case has drawn comparisons to the poisoning of former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko, who died a slow death after drinking tea laced with highly radioactive polonium-210 in a Mayfair hotel of London in 2006.
    A detailed UK inquiry later concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin probably approved the operation by Russian agents to kill Litvinenko. The Russian Foreign Ministry dismissed the UK investigation as politically motivated.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Would want to have another news source to verafi this.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    Would want to have another news source to verafi this.
    How many would you like Billy?
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

They have been doing this for years I'm surprised that more don't come to the surface. Unfortunately many other countries engage in the same activities they're just a little more covert and you never know it.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

"Everybody Does It"

Nations, where the rule of law is the backbone of society, cannot condone extrajudicial murders by foreign entities.

It shouldn't surprise me that so many supporters of our President are suddenly defenders of Russia's and Putin's murders.

For the entirety of the last administration, I heard so many on the right wishing for a strong leader such as Vladimir Putin.

Today UK police said former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter were deliberately poisoned by a nerve agent over the weekend.

Nerve agent?

Oh yeah, who cares?

Everybody does it after all.