Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looks Like Another Putin Victim To Me

I agree just asking embassy personnel to leave solves nothing. Hit him in his pocketbook where it really hurts. The sale of petroleum and natural gas to eastern Europe, where he holds them hostage to whatever price he feels like charging for the stuff in his pipeline, is how he makes money, not all but a whole bunch. Cut that supply line off or down and he has to pay attention then, it may piss him off but the only way to control a mad dog is on a leash or put him down. Since we can't hardly put him down, take away his cash

All this political crap, giving him attention, is exactly what he wants. He has always been vain and relishes the spotlight. He feels uplifted and is on a high when people talk about the stumpy little freak, it feeds his ego. Quietly start strangling him in the way he does not like, take his money machine away, all of it. Everything he does that generates cash for Russia, put a stop to it. That is the way to slap his face, making him the center of attention, like the political elections over here only makes his head swell with pride because he is getting attention.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    I agree just asking embassy personnel to leave solves nothing. Hit him in his pocketbook where it really hurts. The sale of petroleum and natural gas to eastern Europe, where he holds them hostage to whatever price he feels like charging for the stuff in his pipeline, is how he makes money, not all but a whole bunch. Cut that supply line off or down and he has to pay attention then, it may piss him off but the only way to control a mad dog is on a leash or put him down. Since we can't hardly put him down, take away his cash

All this political crap, giving him attention, is exactly what he wants. He has always been vain and relishes the spotlight. He feels uplifted and is on a high when people talk about the stumpy little freak, it feeds his ego. Quietly start strangling him in the way he does not like, take his money machine away, all of it. Everything he does that generates cash for Russia, put a stop to it. That is the way to slap his face, making him the center of attention, like the political elections over here only makes his head swell with pride because he is getting attention.
    Careful! It seems as though he's not far removed from Stalin.
    This is your mind on drugs!

I do not know why people give him all of the attention, that is what he wants and the reason why he does things, so people will talk about him.

30 or so million people later we're still talking about Stalin too.
    This is your mind on drugs!