Thread: I Cry....Diogenis Is Mean...Very Mean

I Cry....Diogenis Is Mean...Very Mean

So mean he did not stop by and take up me on my offer to buy him a drink of his choice at Jack Quinn's in Colorado Springs....

Anybody who is anybody knows about Jack Quinn's & we were there both Sat night waiting for Diogenis and again Sunday.....It's my favorite gin joint in the Springs...

Look familiar???

Upstairs @ Jack Quinn's Sunday.....

Downstairs

Cheese Soup and Ice Tea....

Oh My Goodness.....

Wow! Is that corned beef and cabbage as good as it looks? Jack Quinns appears to be a great pub.

I apologize for not coming out but I live on the other end of Pikes Peak and really don't get out much anymore.
    My travels are pretty much limited to picking my great-granddaughter up from school in old Colorado City between 2 and 3 and trips to the WalMart market on Murray.

The last time I went out was on our 38th wedding anniversary last April 20th and my wife and I went to Saltgrass. I don't drink so the best I could do is a cup of coffee but I do intend to meet you for a cup at some point.

JJ, in your pics I notice some old d0ofUs in a green straitjacket strapped into the chair for his lobotomy...Was it successful this time?...Was it VA approved?......

I agree with Don about the corned beef and cabbage......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Ouch Ben. I think he chose the bottle in front of me instead of the frontal lobotomy.

Was for a children cancer charity...go bald with the St. Baldrick’s society.....its why we went back Sunday...well that and the corned beef and cabbage....

They saved that guys head....and face....for a donation to the St. Baldrick’s society.......

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    JJ, in your pics I notice some old d0ofUs in a green straitjacket strapped into the chair for his lobotomy...Was it successful this time?...Was it VA approved?......

I agree with Don about the corned beef and cabbage......Ben

Not a problem, just poking the bear a tad

Can totally understand not getting out & as you see, my drink of choice was Ice Tea with lemon & kept the waitress busy filling it.....

The Corned Beef and cabbage there is seriously some of the very best I've ever had...and I personally think it's better than The Golden Bee in the Broadmore...and that's hard to beat.....

https://www.broadmoor.com/dining/golden-bee/

Quote Originally Posted by Diogenis View Post
    Wow! Is that corned beef and cabbage as good as it looks? Jack Quinns appears to be a great pub.

I apologize for not coming out but I live on the other end of Pikes Peak and really don't get out much anymore.
    My travels are pretty much limited to picking my great-granddaughter up from school in old Colorado City between 2 and 3 and trips to the WalMart market on Murray.

The last time I went out was on our 38th wedding anniversary last April 20th and my wife and I went to Saltgrass. I don't drink so the best I could do is a cup of coffee but I do intend to meet you for a cup at some point.