Thread: Maximizing tax deductions

Maximizing tax deductions

....via increased depreciation

The tax man watcheth
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	36648  

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Be poor like me and don't worry about tax'es. However my squaw worked 30 years herding school buses, so her retirement is taxed and now were tax poor again because forgot to have withholding, so now smart again.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

That's funny but I suppose it's legal. That Winnebago LeSharo is a lot cheaper than a tractor. I don't think that four-cylinder engine and front wheel drive has the pulling power of a tractor though.

I bought a used LeSharo and it didn't even make it home before the transmission exploded.

Never was able to get it back on the road.

That is no LeSharo Don---it pains me to say this---but I had one just like the one in the picture on a Chevy chassis--complete with a 454 engine. Worst damn piece of machinery I ever came close to---I can't bring myself to recall all the gore here----but the last straw was when the SOB tried to run over me
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis