Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The darn bus is stuck

The darn bus is stuck

...cause Trump threw so many institutions, and his own people under it.

Begin with the Constitution, add a whole litany of folks including a couple of Generals and the AG---not to mention the stupid trade bomb.

But what the heck----the NRA crawled out and got back in their seat.

What a week---this doesn't even make good theater---who in the hell would believe it
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

And the nay sayers continue their mantra. How can you expect anything to change and get better if you never allow any change to happen. Your guys old style of running things ran the Country into a 20 trillion dollar hole. Do you want to keep on that path? Seems like it was not working worth a damn so why not try it a different way? Naw, easier to sit and yer ass and complain.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Our leader knows a bit about business and trade, bet he took both sides while in business and made a buck or two.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    Our leader knows a bit about business and trade, bet he took both sides while in business and made a buck or two.
    Making Millions.
    Retired April 17, 2019
    Back to driving October 12, 2022
    Damn Credit Card
    Life’s too short to drink cheep booze and argue with stupid people.” Mickey Thompson

Anything from the NYT is going to be biased and full of hatred for Trump, so to me that article is junk.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Anything from the NYT is going to be biased and full of hatred for Trump, so to me that article is junk.
    Instead of your norm of dismissing the source---just once---like right now---show documented facts as to how that article is incorrect---in anyway.

Until you do that, your continued criticizing of things not on your "approved list" will remain exactly what they are---meaningless noise.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Instead of your norm of dismissing the source---just once---like right now---show documented facts as to how that article is incorrect---in anyway.

Until you do that, your continued criticizing of things not on your "approved list" will remain exactly what they are---meaningless noise.
    Typical liberal democrat tactic, accusing the other side of the very thing that they (the liberal democrats) are guilty of.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    Typical liberal democrat tactic, accusing the other side of the very thing that they (the liberal democrats) are guilty of.
    You will have to explain that----and try using facts to do it.

Please tell me what is not biased, in your opinion.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Well Mike, as every single thing that comes out of the NYT is nothing but anti-Trump, the dossier was made a big deal of by them, the Russian collusion is a mantra of theirs, I considered them biased. If they ever published a story or three outlining anything but negativity towards him, I might feel different. They can not find one thing that he did right or that he is not blamed for, yep biased in my book.

as every single thing that comes out of the NYT is nothing but anti-Trump,
    You are all bluster James. You have never read a single issue of the NYT in your life---all you do is blow smoke. Once again----show us what is wrong in the article---if it is as you claim there will be no problem in refuting it.

This is no different that the challenge about showing me were I had made claims about the dossier----an easy matter had it been true but you pooped your pants and made a fool of yourself---so--here is your chance to recover----or trash yourself even further.

Dave it's called draining the swamp. Trump is not always right Trump is not always wrong but he is damn sure shaking up Washington and I'm glad about that because I'm so sick and tired of entrenched politicians ruining this country that I could vomit
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Trump isn't the issue in this case. I'm not sure that I agree that he is draining the swamp or adding to it but that is a different discussion.

It seems that Trump made out like a bandit and landed on his feet and again you just do not get it, he was never a problem until he started running for POTUS. People got along with him, Hollywood made him a star, Hilliary and Bill invited him to weddings....... just shows how phony it all is now. It shows how biased the paper really is and if it was going to report breaking news it misses the boat. That article is based on things that happened many years ago, why didn't they make it a big deal then? Their latest news story about the Dossier was a bust for them, an they got egg all over their face. Now with the doors getting ready to close the New York Enquirer needs to round up rumors, old news and BS in order to make a dime. Seems like treating the left wingers to a bash fest is worth a few bucks so they are all in.

Too bad their journalistic sense used to be cutting edge, now they are relegated to bias tabloid status. I guess it shows what happens when you get lazy and need to trump up headlines to "roll with the flow". Their biggest competition is in and with the MSM, maybe they should turn the other cheek and find out why the Clinton Foundation screwed Haiti out of all the money they collected for them. Maybe they could delve into how Seth Rich was murdered and for what, so many things a real news reporting agency could be doing, but naw, lets just join the left crowd and bash Trump. Easy pickings and nobody questions any of the details so it makes it easy to stretch the truth or even lie.

Explain what Trump has not gotten accomplished on his list on campaign promises, he has done a lot of what he was elected to do, despite having every single Dem fight him. Despite the MSM publishing BS and negative garbage coming out daily if not hourly and all the other garbage from Hollywood and the left, he is getting things done, his voters are happy with that and they are growing immune to the constant attacks.

That hurts your case, pretty soon if he so desired he could get away with just about anything because of all of the chicken littles running around. The slimy stories have all but made many turn away and turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to much of what is reported now. It is coming back to haunt them on the left and is causing them to eat their own. Kinda hard to straddle the fence when you have your own ghosts in the closet, more ghosts it seems than the Trump you are trying to show as being corrupt and juvenile. Keep it up lefties, you just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper and like the boorish of Hollywood, you fail to realize it because you can't see through the fog of your own hatred.

Well Mike, as every single thing that comes out of the NYT is nothing but anti-Trump, the dossier was made a big deal of by them, the Russian collusion is a mantra of theirs, I considered them biased. If they ever published a story or three outlining anything but negativity towards him, I might feel different. They can not find one thing that he did right or that he is not blamed for, yep biased in my book.
    That doesn't answer the question. I repeat, in your opinion, what news sources report without bias?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke