Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
Actually I have no way, nor any interest into delving into that particular story. My initial comment I still stand by, I think that anything the NYT publishes about Trump will be negative, period. That article was negative, as have just about every other thing they have put out about him. Is that considered blowing smoke in your book? In case you missed it I will say it again, anything the NYT publishes is going to be negative about Trump. That is my opinion, you do not have to like it and until they change the things they put out against him, that opinion will remain the same. Like it or not.
How many positive stories did Fox News or Alex Jones have about President Obama during his 8 years in office?

I am not afraid to read articles from any source and do read Fox, NYTimes, WaPo, and even Infowars in order to compare and attempt to winnow out the truth in any story.

I usually start with a news aggregator such as GoogleNews or Drudge to see the many different viewpoints before I decide to take a position on any event.

When you decide that every source that might report something that you might not agree with is "fake" then you get stuck in an echo chamber where your viewpoint is never challenged.

I guess that is why you were wanting me to be banned from the "meeting" as you put it. I enjoy challenging and being challenged to defend my world view.

I would be very bored and very uninformed if I only read publications or participated in discussions that agreed with me. I suppose it comes down to whether a person is confident in his or her ability to listen to others and from time to time being comfortable to actually change their views based on presented facts or others opinions. That is really what discussions are about. Read and listen to try to understand another's viewpoint. Sometimes it works.