Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You gotta be one sick SOB

You gotta be one sick SOB

To do horrific crap like this. How can this still be legal.

http://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoor...hy-photos.html
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Hunting, or taking pictures of hat you hunted....and killed????

Quote Originally Posted by Dork View Post
    I think he means big game trophy hunting. I hunt and fish, I eat what I kill. I find Trophy Hunting to be abhorrent.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by Dork View Post
    Chill out dork it's obvious what I was talking about
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I mean really what kind of a sick human being do you have to be to pose with a dead baboon in your truck with a sick little grin on your mouth depraved human

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    I hunt and fish, I eat what I kill. I find Trophy Hunting to be abhorrent.
    Never could find a way to eat the horns or the feathers, no matter what the color. I am not a big fan of bowhunting either. I guess the next challenge will be tochase the animal down and club it to death. I see the adventure aspect, but a bullet usually does a better quicker job of killing. Too many amateurs using a little bow and wounding the poor animal so that it suffers greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I mean really what kind of a sick human being do you have to be to pose with a dead baboon in your truck with a sick little grin on your mouth depraved human
    I agree. Never saw the need to kill an elephant either.

I am not going to post the photos of the Trump brothers and their big game trophies.

It was normal back in 1909 when Teddy Roosevelt and his son went on safari and killed 512 big game animals and took posed photos with their dead bodies.

I would wish we were more civilized today but apparently, we are not.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Never could find a way to eat the horns or the feathers, no matter what the color. I am not a big fan of bowhunting either. I guess the next challenge will be tochase the animal down and club it to death. I see the adventure aspect, but a bullet usually does a better quicker job of killing. Too many amateurs using a little bow and wounding the poor animal so that it suffers greatly.
    Bullet, arrow, either way, if you can't make or don't think you can make a kill shot then don't take it. no ifs, ands, or buts.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

I agree TG. Oh and happy late anniversary, just celebrated 35 years with mine the 19th.

I agree TG. Oh and happy late anniversary, just celebrated 35 years with mine the 19th.
    Thanks. congrats to the both of you. Amazing that they put up with scalawags like us isn't it

Yep. I married waaaaay above my pay grade.

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    I think he means big game trophy hunting. I hunt and fish, I eat what I kill. I find Trophy Hunting to be abhorrent.
    I don't hunt or fish, have seen and tasted enough death to last me the rest of my life......

Not saying I would not hunt/fish if I needed to, but there is no need for me to.

You want o fine, no biggle, you want to trophy hunt, cool, just don't waste what ya kill.....

Want to take pictures posing with it, well, hunters of all age do that, birds, fish, pigs, elk, moose......

Hell in hunting season you see Antelope piled high in a truck, Elk hanging off ATV.s in the back of pickups, tied down on the roofs of cars even, talk about disgraceful and rephresenable. But it's ok to do that & not pose with a elephant or a overgrow monkey.....

All the same to me, you either can do it or ya can't, don't say it's ok for hunters to pose with juniors 1st kill a young antelope and not say its cool to pose with a elephant.

I want a big large mouth bass one day and I am definitely going to pose with it, maybe even stick it on the wall, period. I'll do the measurements and weight and if the fish lives through it he's free. couldn't do it with a dear or what ever, like I said in an earlier thread I don't hunt unless I'm needing to eat and I don't need a trophy for that.
    This is your mind on drugs!

If I added my four together I might have 35 years married, problem is I never divorced the third one. Really not quite sure of the numbers.

Right turn Clyde!!
    This is your mind on drugs!