Thread: Well I ordered the Springville Saint pistol yesterday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well I ordered the Springfield Saint pistol yesterday

Really looking forward to get this one out to the range. It's a very unique weapon. I personally don't have anything like it or with the Firepower in such a small package. I'm interested to see how accurate it is out to about 25 to 40 yards with such a short barrel. They did put a nice twist in the barrel to help with that.
    Last edited by Honda; 02-27-2018 at 10:57 PM.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

That 1:7 twist should stabilize 68-72 grain bullets......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Daymn! I'd like to play with one of those.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Well I've been sitting on the side about one of these and then they just evaporated nobody has them and then somebody I buy from a lot sent me an email and said they had three so I took the dive. I'm really looking forward to this one. Don't really know why I need it I just like it. When I was up in Tennessee I held one in my hand and it felt really good. It's not really a weapon that has a true function other than just being cool.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Getting a little antsy has not shipped yet ordered on the 26th

Not that anybody is interested but it shipped today and I should have it Tuesday pics will be posted immediately