Thread: Well I ordered the Springville Saint pistol yesterday

Well I ordered the Springfield Saint pistol yesterday

Really looking forward to get this one out to the range. It's a very unique weapon. I personally don't have anything like it or with the Firepower in such a small package. I'm interested to see how accurate it is out to about 25 to 40 yards with such a short barrel. They did put a nice twist in the barrel to help with that.
    Last edited by Honda; 02-27-2018 at 10:57 PM.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

That 1:7 twist should stabilize 68-72 grain bullets......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Daymn! I'd like to play with one of those.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Well I've been sitting on the side about one of these and then they just evaporated nobody has them and then somebody I buy from a lot sent me an email and said they had three so I took the dive. I'm really looking forward to this one. Don't really know why I need it I just like it. When I was up in Tennessee I held one in my hand and it felt really good. It's not really a weapon that has a true function other than just being cool.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Getting a little antsy has not shipped yet ordered on the 26th

Not that anybody is interested but it shipped today and I should have it Tuesday pics will be posted immediately

I hope FedEx screws up and delivers it here................
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I hope FedEx screws up and delivers it here................
    lol I've checked the tracking today it safely on the way to my FFL. If anybody wants one gunbuyer.com put them back up today I don't know how many they have for 8 1 9.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P_20180313_205644.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	280.2 KB 
ID:	36657Well it finally came in today. My son took it all apart and looked at all the pieces and said that it looked all top-notch and high-quality. I am going to either go to the farm or to the range this weekend and have a lot of fun.