Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Winter Olympics

Quote Originally Posted by Dork View Post
    But you have a Adult theater in town and a Pleasures not far from the mall

It's always the tea party or the republicans fault, never ever anybody else.....

Good friend is the father of a Fire Chief & it's not all roses, but not exactly like you spell out....

Public Trans, hell, everybody drives like a wacko on drugs, stupid fast, or stupid slow.....I've never seen so many idiots in one place driving like a bunch of drunks on race day...

If your downtown this coming Sat night and see this car in a handicap parking space minus the yellow things, My old fat/broken retired ass is in Jack Quinn's, I'll buy you the drink of your choice....just look for the old hairy guy with purple hearing aids
    Republicans and TEA party are the 2 party system in Colorado Springs home of Focus on the Family.

I have never lived in a Liberal or democratic controlled area.

Well, that's not completely true. Texas when I first became active in politics did not have a Republican party.

It had liberal Democrats, moderate Democrats, and conservative Democrats. Everyone else was just scalawags and carpetbaggers dragging Uhauls down from New York City. Eventually, those carpetbaggers took over Texas politics and the Republican party displaced all the southern democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Diogenis View Post
    So they don't freeze to the windshield.
    Around here they just dry rot and are useless when we get the 12 rain storms a year. I thought about them freezing to the windshield.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Why do those cars have their wiper blades stuck up like that?
    Was parked in front of a Enterprise rental place in Fort Collins & they were washing all the cars, don't ask me why but they had lifted em up like that on all the rentals as they washed....

Possibly signifying they had been washed and cleaned I'm guessing....

Quote Originally Posted by Diogenis View Post
    So they don't freeze to the windshield.
    Wrong time of the year......