Thread: G43, M&P Shield or 442 J Frame......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

G43, M&P Shield or 442 J Frame......

What pistol should I take to Philly, DC, NYC and such. Will be loading with legal ammo, but in DC your restricted by total number of rounds of ammo along with a maximum in your handgun.

Funny thing is in NYC your restricted to 10rds, except in your duty pistol at the time of retirement & that means I'm legal to carry the Beretta 92 with 15+1 in NYC.

Could take the TRP 1911, but ugh, that's heavy....

And yes, I am legal.......

If I were going to do that I think I'd take a lawyer along
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    If I were going to do that I think I'd take a lawyer along
    Good advice!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Go for it dork---then let us know what you think about Rikers Island
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I stay away from the Communists states..
    07HEMI4ME

A Friend Will Help You Move, But a Real Good Friend Will Help You Move a Body... He will not ask why you are digging the hole or what is in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Good advice!
    You should check out 18 U.S.C. 926B & C I have my 926 c credentials

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/926C

Quote Originally Posted by Dork View Post
    You should check out 18 U.S.C. 926B & C I have my 926 c credentials

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/926C
    You might want to read your own link----your "credentials" ain't worth a bucket of warm spit where you claim to be headed.

But---don't mind me---I've heard Rikers Island is real nice in the spring---them squealing pig sounds come drifting right across the river.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    Dork, you should stay out of new York. Only three things worth a Toot ever came out of New York. Sean H., Rush L. and Trump.