Thread: Trump Campaign Foreign Policy Adviser Pleads Guilty In Russia Probe

Trump Campaign Foreign Policy Adviser Pleads Guilty In Russia Probe

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-for...c=bell-brknews

George Papadopoulos, 30, pleaded guilty on Oct. 5, 2017, but the case wasn’t unsealed until Monday, when two other Trump associates were indicted by a federal grand jury. Papadopoulos reached a plea deal with prosecutors, and has since been cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
    One down. Swamp getting smaller.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Now there going to send Trump to jail as the beans are split as he told all about him conspiring to Russia.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

I guess lying to somebody under oath being wrong is new to some folks. That is the main charge being levied against him. Manafort is being indicted for tax evasion, I wonder if Al Sharpton should be worried?

Okay back to topic. The link says that he was offered thousands of Hilliarys emails. Did we ever see any of those emails used in any campaign add or speech? I didn't. Maybe those are the ones that she bleach bitted off of her server and the investigators should look at them. Maybe he still has the contact info for the Russian official so that Mueller's people can look into that, no let's let somebody NOT connected to the Clintons have a look at them.

All in all, a whole lot of money spent for nothing, they should arrest Mueller for wasting taxpayer dollars and time. I am really surprised it took an army of Muellers people to figure this tiny thing out.