Thread: A note from my accountant

A note from my accountant

1. COPPER COATED IMPLANT
    ALLOWS TERRORISTS TO SPEAK TO GOD

The implant is specifically designed to be injected in the body, optimally through the forehead. When properly installed, it will instantly allow the terrorist to speak to God.

It comes in various sizes: Generally from .223 to .50 cal.

The exact size of the implant will be selected by a well-trained and highly skilled technician, who will also make the injection.

No anesthetic is required. The implant is likely to be painless. Side effects, like headaches, nausea, aches or pains are extremely temporary. Some bleeding or swelling may occur at the injection site. In most cases, it’s not noticeable.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    Thanks Dave. That is a HOOT.

I missed something. Why would this come form an accountant?

I guess you would have to ask my accountant
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Stolen
    Retired April 17, 2019
    Back to driving October 12, 2022
    Damn Credit Card
    Life’s too short to drink cheep booze and argue with stupid people.” Mickey Thompson

I never expected my accountant was the author, only the sender of an email.