The wife tried no line and they work for her. I tried em and nope, no way in hell, totally screwed me up, wore em for 6 months and could not get adjusted to them at all. was told they ust don't work with some people.

Hate eye surgery, just as the monthly shots for macular degeneration....have sen them, and just gross me out....eyes really stink when they pop and I'm thinking that's why I'm so repulse by anything eye related.

I've got cataracts, doc does not want to so anything wit them yet, was on heavy steroids and that made em worse....driving at night is getting harder to do.....think I'll go outside the VA when it comes time, pick a good eye doc and not just "trust" the VA.......

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
I have the no line bifocals Fred and love them. I also have the auto darkening, but they will not darken in the truck while driving. I made a stink about it at the eyeglass place and they told me that the auto glass has UV protection in it so the glasses will not darken while driving. It is nice though to have them darken whenever I get out, so I keep a pair of clip ons in the truck for driving.