Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M&P 40

M&P 40

Came yesterday, I like it. He got several extended clips but honestly, it fits in my hand just fine with the standard. Haven't fired it yet, how accurate at what distances can I expect? I like the wt.

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

You're not going to like it...Little ladies only need little revolvers...It'll hurt your hand and scare you...You should send it to me immediately for proper disposal......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

You should also learn the nomenclature - it is NOT A CLIP!!!

It IS A MAGAZINE!!!

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

It IS A MAGAZINE!!!
    I, of course, would never be so callous as to mention such an infraction......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

We had that discussion many years ago when I offended the gun gods by committing the exact same mortal sin,

Correct as you are call a clip around here a magazine and the boys are going to regard you as some uppity flatlander with three eyes.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

It IS A MAGAZINE!!!

Oh who gives a sh#t.. it clips in, it's a clip

Is anyone going to answer my question?

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndthyme View Post
    I can't until I see you shoot...A good group depends more on the shooter than it does on the gun......Ben

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the shaker.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	36552  

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I can't until I see you shoot...A good group depends more on the shooter than it does on the gun......Ben
    What Ben said.......
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Well my wife carries that very pistol. She really likes iit. Not as much as my Sig. She has shot it about 300 rounds with no problems at all. Very accurate. Has a little recoil that you will get used to after getting comfortable with it. Nice gun. Hope you enjoy.
    I would take it down and use some high quality lube on the contact points before using..
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Well my wife carries that very pistol.
    Never arm a woman you're married to...

Don't ask how I know......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Never arm a woman you're married to...

Don't ask how I know......Ben
    Yeah no joke first time she shot it I saved the target. Range master saw it and said "don't piss her off".
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    Most firearms will out shoot the shooter.
    Bob

Came yesterday, I like it. He got several extended clips but honestly, it fits in my hand just fine with the standard. Haven't fired it yet, how accurate at what distances can I expect? I like the wt.
    I hope you never have to use it at more than 20 yards, it means the bad guy was way to close to you.