Thread: New Legal 14" (non-NFA) Shotgun

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Legal 14" (non-NFA) Shotgun

I might just get one of these for home defense (and more!).

ARTICLE

And, yes, I know what the recoil will be like. I already own a Remington 870 12 ga. with a pistol grip. Never shoot one at eye level. Don't ask how I know.

Mossberg's Site
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Somebody had told me the NFA rules now allowed for those...I still want an Ithaca Auto & Burglar......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

What will something like that cost?

They are between 350 and 400. Called the Shockwave. Go to YouTube and watch hickok45 video. I have one. I have not shot it much but I like it.

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    Firearms like that come with a learning curve. Watch your self and be careful AND have fun. I will wait for the 20 ga. or the .410. At the distance you will be using it, it makes no difference. The smaller ones will be easier to control. In the meantime the Judge will fill the bill.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    The smaller ones will be easier to control. In the meantime the Judge will fill the bill.
    Bob
    Which is why I'd rather have the Auto/Burglar...

As for the Judge in .45LC/.410, I sold a lot of them, oddly enough to people who wanted them for self protection...It seems the folks who bought them for personal defense always asked for buckshot loads...I always told them there is a reason why you don't find .410 shotguns in police cars...Then I recommended .45LC HP ammo, and they usually bought both...But what do I know, after all, I'm only the gun dealer...Their best use is loading it with birdshot, and carrying it on the tractor, or riding mower, or 4-wheeler for snakes...

Mike has one (he'd better still have it), and he may have an opinion......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...