Thread: New Sig

Thumbs up New Sig

Just added a new p229 to the pile. Stainless Elite model. Could not believe the price over 500 off list. Seems pistols and rifles are priced very good right now. Heading to the indoor range tomorrow to feel this machine work.

Nice looking piece

How did it shot?
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Thanks for asking. It shot like I would expect for a sig. I was pulling left and low but that is on me. Really like the beaver tail grip.

Link?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Check Gunbroker Ben, that is where I went to peak.

I have a cousin to that
    It is a JP Sauer, pre-war SXS 12 ga with phenomenonal fine line engraving and beautiful French Walnut stock and forehand. As is typical for German shotguns it is fitted with sling swivels. I have never shot it but it is a beautiful gun. The engraving is so fine you have to look at it with a magnifying glass to fully appreciate it.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Got to get back in the swing Ben forgot how to link will figure it out I bought it from buds gun shop online