Thread: So I wonder...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So I wonder...

Why the heck does anybody have Facebook, Twitter, instagram, etc accounts when all they seem to accomplish is stir trouble, cause headaches for themselves and ruin careers...I'm all for people having the freedom to express their opinions, no matter how stupid they are, but why would high-profile folks say it where the potential for problems is so high...

Why don't they say what they gotta say in obscure discussion boards and unread blogs under the radar of the papparazi and tabloid press...That's what all the smart people do......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Ben----you don't live in a world where everyone is so enamored with themselves that they have to post everything they do from eating to potty during the day.

I don't use them myself too busy with life.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Yeah, I recognized the unsaid reason, Fred: ego...That explains Mr. Trumps use, and he's always been able to divert the attention for his own gain...

I'm wondering about people like Manziel, the Secret Service woman or the morons that posted the evidence used against them while beating a teenager...There's no way they couldn't know that something like that would come back and bite them...Are they all really that stupid?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

The Go Pro and Social Media are the best thing that ever happened to stoopid people.

Some people just need the attention Ben. Yes they are that stupid, it is all about being in the spotlight nowdays.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Some people just need the attention Ben. Yes they are that stupid, it is all about being in the spotlight nowdays.
    I prefer being the kingmaker...Let President Phillbo take the limelight (and the punches)......Ben