Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: Ugly trucks...

So much for memory hey, I envisioned a raised dog house
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I don't want to be accused of leaving out the fan favorite brand in this mob, so here is a Ford COE in progress......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

That Ford COE is going to be gorgeous once completed.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

i don't even know what to call this thing, he refers to it as "double dually mutt truck". he's got a bunch of odd looking vehicles around.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQrDwOWLQB4
    it's time to change the air in my head

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco View Post
    he's got a bunch of odd looking vehicles around.
    This guy ain't right...But at least he's inventive......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

That "Low Buck Garage" guy seems practical in mixing historic parts with working (& cheap) replacements.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    That "Low Buck Garage" guy seems practical in mixing historic parts with working (& cheap) replacements.

Hunter
    he is very cleaver at doing just that

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    i agree and he's entertaining. did you see what he did with his zj to get the 5spd to work?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZqg...yq2pD&index=14

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

i agree and he's entertaining. did you see what he did with his zj to get the 5spd to work?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZqg...yq2pD&index=14
    I don't understand, I cut it three times and it's still too short......Ben

I don't understand, I cut it three times and it's still too short......Ben
    i use that line at work all the time

i find the idea of cutting your vehicle in half and shorting it to fit the drive shaft entertaining. i might have to try it some day.

As if more proof was needed that this guy is somewhat misaligned above the shoulder level, I offer this...I also nominate him for official Bilgerat status...He'd fit right in......Ben

[Also, just to satisfy my own curiosity, I'm wondering why so many here choose to just add YouTube links to posts instead of using the convenient viewer installed long ago by your faithful admin staff...]

[Also, just to satisfy my own curiosity, I'm wondering why so many here choose to just add YouTube links to posts instead of using the convenient viewer installed long ago by your faithful admin staff...]
    Ignorance

i didn't know it was a thing, and my lack of keeping up with current tech is probably showing because i don't know how to do that.

i don't know how to do that.
    It's simplicity itself...Copy the YouTube video URL you want to insert...In the posting window click the little thingie that looks like a piece of an old film strip, then in the prompt that comes up paste that URL, and click OK...Or you can just watch the video below...Easy peasy......Ben