Thread: Howdy Dsolo!

Howdy Dsolo!

Welcome aboard. Look around and jump right in. It may not always look like it, but we're all friends here.

Mike
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Pay no attention to that yahoo, Dsolo...Welcome to Slackersville, population 844......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Welcome aboard. Your opinions are welcome here in our little sandbox of opinionated blowhards
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    And sometimes whatever you post some of us will answer with whatever Ignorance happens to cross our little Pea Brains. Oh! Excuse me. I'm new here also so maybe I should stay Quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    And sometimes whatever you post some of us will answer with whatever Ignorance happens to cross our little Pea Brains. Oh! Excuse me. I'm new here also so maybe I should stay Quiet.
    naw, that is an accurate statement
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    And sometimes whatever you post some of us will answer with whatever Ignorance happens to cross our little Pea Brains.
    Hey! My ignorance happens to be very well thought out and meticulously researched and documented ignorance...In fact, I've heard it said that my ignorance stands in the top percentile of any ignorance presented by any pea brain on the internet...

So there......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Hey! My ignorance happens to be very well thought out and meticulously researched and documented ignorance...In fact, I've heard it said that my ignorance stands in the top percentile of any ignorance presented by any pea brain on the internet...

So there......Ben
    Opps! Sorry Ben. My Mistake. I thought I was mistaken once before, but I was wrong.

welcome Dsolo, this is a nice quiet forum with good guys I've known a long time.

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

Yes, welcome Dsolo! Been by yourself long?
    This is your mind on drugs!

Thanks to all for the greetings, and the humor. Much appreciated. Happy to laugh, share views, listen and learn with good folks, regardless of the particular brand of foolishness to which anyone subscribes. My brand of foolishness will dazzle I'm sure

DanH is offline Sept. 06, 1927 - May 24, 2018
    Adventurer Par Excellence!
    May He Rest In Peace
    Welcome aboard Dsolo! ... You are a stranger here but once - after that you're on your own.
    "PUSH TO FLUSH"

Thanks Dan.

Alone is fine but, I must say, things can and will get stranger as time goes by.

DanH is offline Sept. 06, 1927 - May 24, 2018
    Adventurer Par Excellence!
    May He Rest In Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsolo View Post
    Thanks Dan.

Alone is fine but, I must say, things can and will get stranger as time goes by.
    You must mean Truckman - they don't get much stranger, at least on this planet.
    "PUSH TO FLUSH"

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanH View Post
    Welcome aboard Dsolo! ... You are a stranger here but once - after that you're on your own.
    If we get put in the dog house Dan covers our back.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

I'll have to take up for Ben, we are almost twins and I aint strange!