Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Malhuer National Wildlife Reserve Armed Protest

I was reading the criminal complaint and they have that live youtube streaming guy Pete Santilli on there as well? Really funny I was watching his live streams now and then and in one of them he outs and FBI agent LIVE right there on the spot. He was dressed like a protester and Santilli out him by matching a video he made earlier in the week when this guy was in the fbi compound....you can't make this chit up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blaze View Post
    I was reading the criminal complaint and they have that live youtube streaming guy Pete Santilli on there as well?
    More on this......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Later, Bundy was recorded telling Santilli, “Malheur, Malheur,” at which point, the FBI affidavit says, Santilli nods and then introduces Bundy, who gives a speech.

At one point in a video, Santilli’s cameraman is recording Bundy speaking to another activist when the cameraman seems to realize he shouldn’t be broadcasting it. The cameraman steps away and bumps into someone. “I was trying to get away from that conversation,” he explains.
    what is interesting about this case it played out live and unedited right on social media with no cuts, no msm. No media manipulation because you can't with live streaming. This Pete Santilli dude has quite the following on social media. What I found funny following this Pete Santilli was one of a couple live streamers covering this story in Burns, ore. and he would run a live stream and 10 minutes later Fox News would run the same clip on their news while Santilli was still live streaming. I wonder if Fox steals it off of youtube or is this free stuff they just grab wityh no work?

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    Surly live streaming is covered by copyright.

Here is the clip of santilli outing the fbi agent dressed as a protester. This took place up at the wildlife refuge where the Bundy crew was staying, yep you cant make it up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W48Ki2OMpI

May He Rest In Peace
    Burning pastures has nothing to do with terrorism. Indians used to set grasslands on fire on occasion, I have rancher friends who burn pastures that have native grass and plants in them..Burning pasture land improves the forage sor the animals. Calling ranchers terrorist makes about as much sense as calling returning veterans terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    Burning pastures has nothing to do with terrorism. Indians used to set grasslands on fire on occasion, I have rancher friends who burn pastures that have native grass and plants in them..Burning pasture land improves the forage sor the animals. Calling ranchers terrorist makes about as much sense as calling returning veterans terrorist.
    This is your mind on drugs!

We just have to keep the matches out of the hands on the Feds (BLM) and all will be perfectly fine.

May He Rest In Peace
    You decide.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjl1hefqqWI
    Was he reaching for something or not?

You decide.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjl1hefqqWI
    Was he reaching for something or not?
    Looks like he was to me. All this over what, nobody was a terrorist or a criminal, started out as a criminal anyway. I can't even begin to understand what has happened, or why it's happened since those supposed terrorist back fires. Could it really have started over the government just wanting the land? Who is the government in this case? A thousand people didn't get a flash in the dark, one man decided he wanted the Bundy land and then it spread from there. It has once again been shown that when the feds get a hard on for you right or wrong justice and the constitution be damned you are fixin to get screwed.

May He Rest In Peace
    Filmed from helicopter with no sound. Was the rancher given a verbal command like "Get your Id out-NOW! Guy reaches into pocket pow pow. The first FBI repoet said that he came out of the car firing. How will we ever know for sure.

How will we ever know for sure.
    I doubt whether there was a lawman there who did not have a bodycam with audio activated...Where is the video footage?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

It looked to me like he was looking for something, if he had a gun he would have known where it was he wouldn't have been fumbling around for it. If he was going to pull a gun he would have done it before he got out of the car, he didn't have anything in his hands at any point in the video.

May He Rest In Peace
    Just Remember, all these if's, and's, what if's and maybe's let us not rush to judgment before all of the Facts are in. How many times has something Tragic happened and the hue and cry goes up. "Look what They did, we want Justice and when the Facts are laid out it tells a whole different story. It has happened on both sides of the fence. Just wait on the facts and hope they are the Truth.

I've been looking into a lot of it, best I could. The whole thing started when a Mojave dessert turtle became endangered, the federal government then put all their land off limits to cattle grazing. This happened twenty?? years ago, the Bundys said hell no the feds have no authority to regulate federal land and just kept on grazing their cattle on the federal land. The feds started charging the Bundys for the grazing they were doing and the Bundy's refused to pay. So it boils down to the Bundy's saying that the fed had no right to manage it's own land.The government basically backed down and just started charging them for grazing, I don't know how much, how fair or anything else except that the Bundy's said they wouldn't pay to graze their cows. The Bundy's basically said screw you to the feds, the turtles, the EPA and every other rancher out there that was trying to do the right thing. They have now dragged a dozen other ranchers down with them and got one killed. They needed to settle their what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine before they started all this. They wanted free grazing that was the bottom line, what ever argument they threw out there was intended to get just that.