Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Malhuer National Wildlife Reserve Armed Protest

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    mgrist,
    Could everything that has been said by the government be a lie? Damn well could be. (You said)
    That is probably true. Unfortunately when we find out one way or another it will be too late.
    Pppssst! (in a whisper) Man made global warming is a lie. BUT IF IT'S NOT, I'm all for it. I really wish it was true. Be the best thing that has happened to the human race in a long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB6m7x3QDAg Watch this news conference with the Burns fire marshall! He catches the FBI (all under cover) going through the town armoury and steps down!

May He Rest In Peace
    Thanks Blaze,
    Wonder why we did not see that on the news. Thank God for Honest Men like that.

I have to admit I am skeptical of anyone calling 911, giving them a license number and being told that number is registered to an undercover FBI vehicle.

What did I miss?
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 01-23-2016 at 10:08 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post

What did I miss?
    the part where he said he was the fire chief....they have investigative rights like pulling plates etc, especially when guys are sneaking around the town armory.

Do you really think the plate comes up as an undercover FBI car?
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Do you really think the plate comes up as an undercover FBI car?
    It ain't happen'n, Dave. Maybe a not to0 bright dispatcher might make a mistake and ran the plate for someone they shouldn't have, but it will not come back registered to FBI undercover. While working patrol, I've checked out suspicious vehicles in the past. Sometimes they were occupied by FBI agents on a stake out. The plates did not come back as registered to the FBI or the federal government.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    It ain't happen'n, Dave. Maybe a not to0 bright dispatcher might make a mistake and ran the plate for someone they shouldn't have, but it will not come back registered to FBI undercover. While working patrol, I've checked out suspicious vehicles in the past. Sometimes they were occupied by FBI agents on a stake out. The plates did not come back as registered to the FBI or the federal government.
    Thanks for confirming my suspicions as well

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

Thanks Mike; I hoped you would jump in.

So how do these plates come back then? who would they be registered to? their personal cars?

Never your personal car. They will be registered to dummy corporations and fictitious individuals.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

The story is now being "edited" by Mr. Briels.

The more I read about this guy the more he comes up as someone with an agenda.

May He Rest In Peace
    The story is now being "edited" by Mr. Briels.

The more I read about this guy the more he comes up as someone with an agenda.
    Stop and Think about it. Don't we all have our own little Agendas?

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    Stop and Think about it. Don't we all have our own little Agendas?
    Not enough to lie. Bias is human, dishonesty is despicable.

Not enough to lie. Bias is human, dishonesty is despicable.
    yeah his video didn't disclose that his "committee" was trying to facilitate a platform for the militia to get their demands

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr