Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Malhuer National Wildlife Reserve Armed Protest

Actually Dave I was trying to point out the states gave up their right to any land the government owned at the time of statehood. That they agreed belonged to the government to do with as it wished and would never be taxed.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Actually Dave I was trying to point out the states gave up their right to any land the government owned at the time of statehood. That they agreed belonged to the government to do with as it wished and would never be taxed.
    We covered that a month ago Fred---and with regard to the tax issue--the Federal Government pays the local governments a fee in-lieu of taxes.
    This is your mind on drugs!

This clip is the first interview with Finicum's wife since his death. Pay attention to the last 20 secs. The FBI still won't let go of that truck and the cell phones they (Shawna Cox) claim have video evidence of lavoy's shooting. The FBI still has not produced the autopsy results either. Finicums family is waiting to release their autopsy results after the FBI does. FBI in their news conference said 4-6 weeks for the autopsy results so maybe Finicums attorneys will seek discovery at some point after that, I do not know how these thing work. Finicums attorney has been in Oregon recently trying to view that truck. He wasn't able to view the truck at that time.

http://www.newsmaxtv.com/shows/unfil...Kng832pmYl0Sp/

Nine part series of possible evidence tampering by the FBI. (The FBI video). Lots to wade through and takes some time and would guess some knowledge of digital video.

http://www.doomsteaddiner.net/blog/2.../#comment-2647

I know that when a video is copied over and over it turns to ****. You'll see something in one frame and not in another, a lot of what they are referring to in the link could be just that. Either way there are to many questions and to much history to suggest fair play, but then the good guys don't have to play fair now do they.
    The fed has worked extremely hard to win our freedoms, they are not going to give them back and no pack of rabble rousing cowboys is going to stir up the quiet folk while they're around.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze View Post
    Interesting if you listen to the 4:30 mark. This is what they were doing in Oregon. Severing those ties. In fact a couple days before he was shot ranchers meant right there at the refuge to sign those documents he was talking about. Others did it at the same time but not in Oregon.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gObV9V0eGK4

I especially liked that play list ,,, this title was a winner "Jails of Carthage Reopened as Prophecied." honestly none of these can be taken seriously you know that right? There's no vast movement or revolution... a handful of quacks who think they are role playing for John Smith.

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndthyme View Post
    There's no vast movement or revolution... a handful of quacks who think they are role playing for John Smith.
    "Quacks" is that the best you can do? How do you justify this burning cattle alive, burning homes, ranches, fencing infrastructure and that list goes a mile long. I'm sick of what has been done to these people. Also by your posts on this thread you have absolutely no idea how these people have been treated by our gov't. All you do is ridicule and throw out pointless insults. Have a nice f'ing day

"Quacks" is that the best you can do? How do you justify this burning cattle alive, burning homes, ranches, fencing infrastructure and that list goes a mile long. I'm sick of what has been done to these people. Also by your posts on this thread you have absolutely no idea how these people have been treated by our gov't. All you do is ridicule and throw out pointless insults. Have a nice f'ing day
    No she has no idea, 95% of the people have no idea. I've never seen it or seen a newspaper report on it, never heard anything on the radio about it. And the fed sure wasn't going to let these ranchers spread the word about it. Their criminals and kooks that is what we've been told, where are the reports that say otherwise? I have no doubt what the government is capable of, I also know very well how they can cover their tracks but I can't say that any of what you have said is true either. Think about it! 2T has only said what every other person on this board has said in one way or another, keep on keeping on get the word out but don't get upset when nobody believes it. Why our government could never do the things you say!

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    No she has no idea, 95% of the people have no idea. I've never seen it or seen a newspaper report on it, never heard anything on the radio about it. And the fed sure wasn't going to let these ranchers spread the word about it. Their criminals and kooks that is what we've been told, where are the reports that say otherwise? I have no doubt what the government is capable of, I also know very well how they can cover their tracks but I can't say that any of what you have said is true either. Think about it! 2T has only said what every other person on this board has said in one way or another, keep on keeping on get the word out but don't get upset when nobody believes it. Why our government could never do the things you say!
    yeah sorry, I don't believe in FEMA death camps, the NWO, Illuminati, Chemtrails, Earthing, Acupuncture, Homeopathics, and a government storage of 100s of thousands of caskets in GA either. because if any of these things were real, a driven journalist will dig and report on it. Youtube is not evidence or fact, it is the soapbox of quacks and conspiracists , and hoaxers

Blaze, how many of those things have happened to you? Have any of your livestock been burned by Federal agents---your house---your fences? How about your family? Your neighbors? How many of these victims do you know personally? How many of these victims have you talked to? How much evidence have you personally seen?

Call me a skeptic---but I'd have to put my finger in that burned cow-----and see clear and indisputable evidence that the Federal agents were responsible.

If I was wanting to advance a story like this---I'd probably be sick enough to burn a cow or two just to "prove" the point.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

yeah sorry, I don't believe in FEMA death camps, the NWO, Illuminati, Chemtrails, Earthing, Acupuncture, Homeopathics, and a government storage of 100s of thousands of caskets in GA either. because if any of these things were real, a driven journalist will dig and report on it. Youtube is not evidence or fact, it is the soapbox of quacks and conspiracists , and hoaxers
    Caskets in Georgia? Wait until I tell the guy at work that told me about the Illuminati! He always asks; "Man do you know anything!" Well I've got one on him now by god!

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    Please clarify: Are you saying that if main stream media reports it then it is true and if they do not report it then it is not true. Is that what you meant? I do want to understand what you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    Please clarify: Are you saying that if main stream media reports it then it is true and if they do not report it then it is not true. Is that what you meant? I do want to understand what you are saying.
    I'm saying if there is a real story, someone with reporting skills will be driven to report it. without relying on youtube videos

mgrist... LOL

check it out,,,, I was steered to this by a nutty hairdresser who thought it was soooo amazing that a man was standing at her gas station handing out these DVDs FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://www.google.com/search?q=yout...%3Ayoutube.com

some of them go for it, interviewing "the owners" or "neighbors" or "the brother of a guy who worked there"... the film is actually of a burial vault company... Vantage Products Corporation (based in Covington, Georgia)

LOL the actual premise of the hoax is ridiculous. That the US would even bury 1000s of victims of some mass incident in individual caskets

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    mgrist... LOL

check it out,,,, I was steered to this by a nutty hairdresser who thought it was soooo amazing that a man was standing at her gas station handing out these DVDs FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://www.google.com/search?q=yout...%3Ayoutube.com

some of them go for it, interviewing "the owners" or "neighbors" or "the brother of a guy who worked there"... the film is actually of a burial vault company... Vantage Products Corporation (based in Covington, Georgia)

LOL the actual premise of the hoax is ridiculous. That the US would even bury 1000s of victims of some mass incident in individual caskets
    Thank you for that informative YOU TUBE link. It led me to this YOU TUBE link.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkSkQgnEV-Q