Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Malhuer National Wildlife Reserve Armed Protest

Started that book last night Blaze. I find it pretty interesting and can not wait to finish the rest.

People, where were all of the naysayers during the riots over a LEO shooting two thugs? Why is the govt so right and yet the people are so wrong? They have not harmed anybody and as far as I know have not fired one single shot. Yes they were armed but have not trashed looted or burned down any buildings, they have asked for attention to be brought to a case that is completely over the edge as far as justice goes. The ranchers served time already, there was no use to put them back in jail for something as minor as what they were accused of. We have a candidate running for POTUS that has blatantly lied to everyone and put national security at risk by breaking a major law and not a damn thing is done, yet two poor ranchers have a fire and they go to prison....twice?

If you really believe that the govt is looking out for your best interest, had better ask a bunch of Indians how that went.

Even if they were completely wrong as far as the law goes when they lit the backfires they did there time. To me it seems like double jeopardy but what do I know. Regardless, why the constant pressure and persecution. Bundy owes a million dollars in grazing fees but that doesn't justify what the feds have been up to, that's a Bundy thing not a rancher thing. It's not a conspiracy, fifty people couldn't keep that kind of secret. I'm completely lost on the ranchers persecution all the way up until they took over federal land, what a dumb ass move that was. I'd like to see the truth come out of this but I doubt I ever will.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Started that book last night Blaze. I find it pretty interesting and can not wait to finish the rest.
    Tx although his book is fiction the answers to most or all this is in his book. Now as this all progresses watch how MSM is going to portrays him. Anywho I was talking to my brother about his last night and he mentioned that since that Wildlife Refuse is Fed property anything they used on that property is going to be associated with this crime like for example if they used any computers in the offices of the Wildlife refuge...govt computer, govt property....big trouble. Here is his attorney yesterday.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Ll1h1wp00

As of today those last 4 are still there at the refuge. They also went from zero indictments to multiple now so it appears they are not coming out alive at this point because originally they only had one charge and they wouldn't come out unless that was dropped.... That about all I have heard other than Lavoy's funeral was yesterday.

Law enforcement is needing to shoot some white men anyway, they'll prove their not racist one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    Law enforcement is needing to shoot some white men anyway, they'll prove their not racist one way or another.
    ... in this case they are at (missed) shooting women and children too. I don't understand why their attorneys are standing next to them and making all these You Tube vids about the shooting? It was the SAME night when Victoria made the first video...weird. Remember she just had her rights read to her hrs earlier.

this reporter is pretty accurate in describing Burns presently from what I'm reading on Facebook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glSNUK2ozYQ

Have they turned off all utilities to the refuge?

I just watched a video somebody took walking down the street in Burns and there are a bunch of fully armored machine gun toting people walking around, there are no insignia's, no badges, no nothing. Another video says that blackwater has quite a few people there that were hired by the government, their not called Blackwater anymore though. I guess they need somebody else to kill the trespassers, the feds think it will draw to much heat?? if they hired them what's the difference? Everybody is giving up on this but I'm beginning to wonder what is really going on? It all boils down to grazing???? I doubt it.
    I think I read that they had Phillbo.

No, they would have surrendered by now......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

4 holdouts are still there posting videos, Bo.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Shut the place down. No electricity or water and sooner than later they will have to move out.

Can't post video with dead batteries... Why does it take a maroon like me to make these decisions?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Why does it take a maroon like me to make these decisions?
    That's why I think you're the candidate most qualified to be President...You're the only one who acknowledges his maroonship......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

They have a generator---and fuel.

Until the mess of last week traffic in and out was being allowed--- now they are unable to resupply.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I just watched a video somebody took walking down the street in Burns and there are a bunch of fully armored machine gun toting people walking around, there are no insignia's, no badges, no nothing. Another video says that blackwater has quite a few people there that were hired by the government, their not called Blackwater anymore though. I guess they need somebody else to kill the trespassers, the feds think it will draw to much heat?? if they hired them what's the difference? Everybody is giving up on this but I'm beginning to wonder what is really going on? It all boils down to grazing???? I doubt it.
    unless you know and trust the person who made and narrated the videos, they should all be considered BS. ppl love to make conspiracy vids

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr