Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Malhuer National Wildlife Reserve Armed Protest

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndthyme View Post

the truck was not swiss cheese with all 4 others getting out alive. bullsheet
    neither of us has seen the pics of that truck yet...so lets us both admit we are purely speculating at this point

Quote Originally Posted by blaze View Post
    neither of us has seen the pics of that truck yet...so lets us both admit we are purely speculating at this point
    none of the statements of the ppl in the truck say it was shot at more than possibly 1 time

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

So, are there still people hold up?

Usually by now we'd know more about the "BAD guys" than their mothers or they themselves, but alas! Nobody knows chit. I still stick with all I've said but with some adjustments based on Dave's last post. I wouldn't bet money on it though, what I would bet on is that this whole mess is political dynamite and its about more then just one guy. I have no ideas on what is going on but the silence is deafening! There is some drama being kept all bottled up nice and neat, how they are going to keep it that way when trials start popping up and the public defenders start asking for full disclosure. Man I hope these guys get a real lawyer
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndthyme View Post
    none of the statements of the ppl in the truck say it was shot at more than possibly 1 time
    ok we get different sources of info I guess but if you follow this close the most intriguing part is how did Shawna Cox's son-in-son die in that fire? Also the guy driving the jeep behind them "insisted" certain people are in Lavoy's truck....keeping in mind he was the only one let go besides the teen gal.....and WHY are these girls going around blabbering all over the alternative media sites without attorneys that I know of and being scared of being arrested again. Oh and they also have two cell phones vids of the whole thing....says fbi has them. This is the strangest case I have ever followed but someone is lying.

Sounds like a bad Lifetime mini series.

yea you heard a lot of rumors like the older gal Shawna is going to testify for the govt. yea call it the mini series train wreck without an ending with a made up story line. No other way to explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Let me read between the lines for you, they blur when other people read them.We don't know.
    This is your mind on drugs!

So with every MSM producer on the job, no one knows if there are protesters still hold up in the reserve?

Bo there are 4 morons still there. Yes that is what I call them

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns...on-occupation/
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

No one knows about the last 4 up there they cut off phone I think two days ago last I heard.....its getting hairy down there with rumors of this being a set up murder of Lavoy by Oregon State Police over the information Lavoy had on these crooked Oregon judges. He was on is way to a meeting to expose these judges and the corruption in Harney county and Oregon State...he got over his head....sounds far fetched I know...give this story time because I'm seeing a HUGE cover up right now.

Time to roll out the National Guard and take back the reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    yeah... can you believe it

Quote Originally Posted by blaze View Post
    ok we get different sources of info I guess but if you follow this close the most intriguing part is how did Shawna Cox's son-in-son die in that fire? Also the guy driving the jeep behind them "insisted" certain people are in Lavoy's truck....keeping in mind he was the only one let go besides the teen gal.....and WHY are these girls going around blabbering all over the alternative media sites without attorneys that I know of and being scared of being arrested again. Oh and they also have two cell phones vids of the whole thing....says fbi has them. This is the strangest case I have ever followed but someone is lying.

nearly every question you asked there, I can answer with "because they're morons"