Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: thigh holster

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    2T,
    Summer is upon us and our opportunity for concealment diminishes as we wear less and thinner clothing. For the girls who wear little tight shorts and blouses that expose the midriff making it difficult to hide a stick of chewing gun there is still ways to conceal carry. They are concealed fanny packs making it possible to conceal a full blown 1911.
    Bob
    https://www.copsplus.com/fannypacks-purses.php

Quote Originally Posted by Polly Goodnight View Post
    Still on Parole
    Here's a clue: proper socks and a good foot powder help prevent ankle monitor chafing...Don't ask how I know......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

The thought of my 1911 bouncing about on my butt just doesn't appeal to me.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

If you wear a fanny pack, which bathroom do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    If you wear a fanny pack, which bathroom do you use?
    Any one you want to. You have a Colt M1911 in the fanny pack.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Ya---but remember to take it out long before you might need it---that sure isn't a fast draw option
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Ya---but remember to take it out long before you might need it---that sure isn't a fast draw option
    True dat!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    True dat!
    Zippered ones not so fast. Rip open type PDQ.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    Zippered ones not so fast. Rip open type PDQ.
    Bob
    I got pretty good at either one while demoing them...I sold a lot of either kind, but I still sold many more holsters......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...