Thread: Are Militant Atheists Using Chemtrails to Poison the Angels in Heaven?

Are Militant Atheists Using Chemtrails to Poison the Angels in Heaven?

http://harddawn.com/are-militant-ath...els-in-heaven/

OMG

President George W. Bush famously fought against the scientists entrenched in his administration. At many points they promoted evolution “theory” and “global warming” over good old-fashioned common sense. They tried to uproot Christianity in our schools through activist judges. And while President Bush fought the good fight, he ultimately did not win the battle. The long line of anti-theists ruling the inner halls of power since Lyndon Johnson remained in control.

So what is at the heart of this secret society of globalist atheism? One of their most significant concerns is the power of Faith. They despise the Glory of Jesus and the hope that He brings to countless Americans. The atheists are so insanely dedicated to their obscene cult they will try just about anything to destroy every remnant of Christian Love on this earth. As this sickening obsession was wed to advances in aerial spraying technology in the last century, one can surmise the evil compound that resulted. In this formula, it seems quite logical that the atheist’s next step would be to attempt the widespread murder of Jesus’s very Heavenly Agents of Love.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

And; Once your done with this captivating article look to the bottom of the page, There you will see how and why the atheists are killing dinosaurs! Not having enough sex? Chemtrails!! It's all there! And you thought obama was out golfing.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Dang!...And I thought LeftyInTheNews took some liberties with interpretations of the facts...I gotta work on my game......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Dang!...And I thought LeftyInTheNews took some liberties with interpretations of the facts...I gotta work on my game......Ben
    Researching you a day off and here I go creating more problems.

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    Researching you a day off and here I go creating more problems.
    I needed to sharpen up anyhow......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I needed to sharpen up anyhow......Ben
    I wasn't going to go there but now tha....................whoops! What? Where were we?