Thread: Ruger 10-22 Takedown

Ruger 10-22 Takedown

Got one of these and I'm very happy with it. It shoots just like any other 10-22 and remained consistent in the accuracy department after multiple disassemblies (figured it would, but had to test). Next step is a Skinner Peep Sight to help my older eyes see the bullseye.
    Avowed Contrarian / Occasional Jingoist / Politically Incorrect

“The world seems full of good men, even if there are monsters in it.” -- Bram Stoker

I am a limited peep sight fan. Both rifles in my service (M-1 & M-14) had peep sights and I have a peep sight on one of my "go to" 22's.

It is as good as a scope out to about 50 yards on squirrels. The big limitation is if your target is moving it can be hard to find.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis