Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He who is NOT to be Questioned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    That is just who he is.
    I also don't see him as the bully you portrayed...In the video he comes off as a blundering flummox who didn't have control of a small crisis......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I also don't see him as the bully you portrayed...In the video he comes off as a blundering flummox who didn't have control of a small crisis......Ben
    Extra points for the use of "flummox".

Yeah, maybe you're correct in that. It was his campaign manager 'tough guy' that really bullied the reporter the most. That is the same guy who told the reporter in Poland to 'kiss his a##' isn't is?

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Actually I think you are making a accurate assesment and reporters are often pushy that's nothing new. We were warned about this. Mitt Romney is not used to having his authority questioned and he handles it very poorly when someone does question him.

That is just who he is.
    It sounded to me to be a reporter --- first making a statement--- but then after getting a reply he didn't agree with, he repeated the statement------over and over again. This is not reporting---- this is bashing and the same as calling out "liar---liar". This kinda "reporting??" is encitement and for most others would be looking for a knuckle sandwich.

I'm not a big fan of Romneys, but as previously noted -- he's the only one running against Obuma. I liked Michele B. and I think Sarah (who, by the way, just got big numbers for your Cruz candidate in Texas) would do better-----AND EITHER WOULD ALSO BE THE ONLY ONE RUNNING AGAINST OBUMA.

Let's face it dudes---and dudesses----the great majority of you would vote for about anybody short of a mass murderer before you'd allow the Obuma policies go unchecked. And that's what it all amounts to --- not the man, but his policies, agendas and executive orders; or HIS fundamental transformation on our U.S.A. [just like he said he was going to do from the beginning---but too many were paying to little attention].
    Sam

meh, He was referring to a specific statement made by Mitt regarding not being surrounded by lobbiests (sp)...Mitt got busted and like I said he is NOT a man who likes to be questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy View Post
    It sounded to me to be a reporter --- first making a statement--- but then after getting a reply he didn't agree with, he repeated the statement------over and over again. This is not reporting---- this is bashing and the same as calling out "liar---liar". This kinda "reporting??" is encitement and for most others would be looking for a knuckle sandwich.

I'm not a big fan of Romneys, but as previously noted -- he's the only one running against Obuma. I liked Michele B. and I think Sarah (who, by the way, just got big numbers for your Cruz candidate in Texas) would do better-----AND EITHER WOULD ALSO BE THE ONLY ONE RUNNING AGAINST OBUMA.

Let's face it dudes---and dudesses----the great majority of you would vote for about anybody short of a mass murderer before you'd allow the Obuma policies go unchecked. And that's what it all amounts to --- not the man, but his policies, agendas and executive orders; or HIS fundamental transformation on our U.S.A. [just like he said he was going to do from the beginning---but too many were paying to little attention].