Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: He who is NOT to be Questioned

Yeah, maybe you're correct in that. It was his campaign manager 'tough guy' that really bullied the reporter the most. That is the same guy who told the reporter in Poland to 'kiss his a##' isn't is?

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I also don't see him as the bully you portrayed...In the video he comes off as a blundering flummox who didn't have control of a small crisis......Ben

Are you supporting O in this years campaign Linda?

You didn't see him start to walk away, then turn around walk past a lady and a support post to the seated reporter and then stare down at him angrily?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    We must be watching different videos.

Damn he got angry, bad boy.

LOL! Normally I'm not so adamant....but I really think Mitt Romney would be very very very bad for this country.

The funny thing is, if he's not very very bad for this country, it will be because he's flip flopped on you guys AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    Are you supporting O in this years campaign Linda?

Uh huh...when you're running for president you gotta be cool. Romney is not exactly a 'chill dude' that's for sure. I think Ben is correct...though I know it pizzed Romney off too.

This guy is not used to being questioned, I'm telling you.

Damn he got angry, bad boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Uh huh...when you're running for president you gotta be cool. Romney is not exactly a 'chill dude' that's for sure. I think Ben is correct...though I know it pizzed Romney off too.

This guy is not used to being questioned, I'm telling you.
    I know O is as cool as a cucumber.......lol. Have you ever seen his face in the clips when his teleprompter was not working.......lol

Mike, at 2:35 in the video is when Romney turns around to go back to the reporter who is still seated and at that time silent.

Pick on him all you want, I'm sure he can handle it...he tends to keep his cool. No one is perfect.

I know O is as cool as a cucumber.......lol. Have you ever seen his face in the clips when his teleprompter was not working.......lol

Linda, I get it you are in love with the prospect of him being re-elected, some of us are not.

They are politicians.....If their lips move, they are lying. nuff said.

Well...I dunno I'd not say 'in love' . If Mitt Romney were more of a Mass Gov Romney and stuck to what he really believed in....but you can't even tell with the guy...and he does come off really callous toward average folks. I honestly think he doesn't get it. His father was very respected in Michigan, even by democrats.

Anyhoo, chewie, it doesn't matter who I vote for ... my vote doesn't count here in jawjah, redder then red state and with the electoral college and all. It's like I don't even live in a democratic republic...as they say.

So I think about it and talk about here and with others, go through the motions of voting....for nuttin.

:sad:

Linda, I get it you are in love with the prospect of him being re-elected, some of us are not.

If he can get the economy going again so that more people find jobs and can support their families I couldnt care less if he checked the *** off of some pin headed reporter. Its about time somebody let tose idiots know that they are more of a nuisance than a qualified reporter.

If thats all you caan find to carry on about, you must live a horrible life. I'm sorry for you.

Just for fun to lighten the mood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcHA4SUsYyE

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Extra points for the use of "flummox".
    I'm trying to make Kevin proud of me......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...