Thread: Super 'Pack' - Dogs Against Romney!

Super 'Pack' - Dogs Against Romney!

Still, dogs are trying to help Mitt...silly pups.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dogs_helping_mitt_find_tax_returns.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	35289  

Jeez those bozos would have heart failure in Texas. Ranchers and farmers and many others have dogs riding in the back of their trucks with no crates, cages or anything else to keep them in. The dogs seem to love it and load up at the first indication of a ride.

Yeah, I know, we let our dogs ride in the bed of the truck in the past too. Not a good idea, if you've seen a dog come out of the bed of a truck and get nailed by the car behind it you'll think twice about it. NOT a pretty sight.

Anyhoo riding in the bed of truck is still better then strapping the dog to the roof of the car for 12 hours........geez.

MY DOGS RIDE INSIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Jeez those bozos would have heart failure in Texas. Ranchers and farmers and many others have dogs riding in the back of their trucks with no crates, cages or anything else to keep them in. The dogs seem to love it and load up at the first indication of a ride.

What's the first thing a dog wants to do when going for a ride in a car??? Stick his head out the window. Dogs love riding in the wind, just like bikers. Non issue...
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Sometimes I let mine do that, on back roads going slowly and even then when I got to the vet one time, sure enough dog had gotten something in his eye and the vet said..."You let him stick his head out the window didn't you?" Anyways never have any of my dogs stuck their heads out the window for 12 hours straight at highway speeds...unless of course you're cruel and force them to keep their heads outside the car for 12 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    What's the first thing a dog wants to do when going for a ride in a car??? Stick his head out the window. Dogs love riding in the wind, just like bikers. Non issue...

Dr. Stephen Soule, veterinarian for the United States Equestrian Team since 1978. Dr. Soule found that Super Hit, at the time he was sold by the Romneys, had a staggering amount of painkillers in his system.

"In my 38-years of practice, " Dr. Soule wrote, "I have never come across a drug screen such as this where the horse has been administered so many different medications at the same time."

I'd put up pictures of obama's dog and horse, but he ate them....
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams