Thread: Will Mitt drop out before the convention

Will Mitt drop out before the convention

or be left on the floor?

1. Seems more and more people are finding Mitts tax records interesting. John dropped him after asking for more records. Makes one wonder if the rumors are true that he paid little or no taxes for many years. Will more R's call for him to release more records.

2. Bain Capital BS isn't going away. Getting paid while not working yet CEO isn't flying well.

3. For a dressage horse expense. Most folks don't make that kind of money.

4. Rove called the guy whiney and not presidential.

Makes one suspect the main R leaders may want to dump him and reset for 2016 election.

Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Where do you come up with such bullchit? Is it really that twisted between your ears? Think about your statement for just a second Fred, you are suggesting he quit, but national polls by the rest of America have him tied with your guy or maybe a point ahead.....so if mitt is that bad where does that place the idiot that you idolize?

The only people worried about the tax records are the ultra strange, and even Pelosi decided to drop it.

The jealosy over the success of Bain has the libs chomping at the bit as they do not like to see success, they want poverty and failure to rule as it makes their pathetic plans look good.

Triguy and his wife have a dressage horse that from what I have seen, is pretty amazing, and he seems like a regular guy like the rest of us.

So now you think that Rove is a smart man? You used to think he was a fool.

The only thing that your post makes me suspect is that you are as crazy as the guy you elected for office.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Where do you come up with such bullchit? Is it really that twisted between your ears? Think about your statement for just a second Fred, you are suggesting he quit, but national polls by the rest of America have him tied with your guy or maybe a point ahead.....so if mitt is that bad where does that place the idiot that you idolize?

The only people worried about the tax records are the ultra strange, and even Pelosi decided to drop it.

The jealosy over the success of Bain has the libs chomping at the bit as they do not like to see success, they want poverty and failure to rule as it makes their pathetic plans look good.

Triguy and his wife have a dressage horse that from what I have seen, is pretty amazing, and he seems like a regular guy like the rest of us.

The only thing that your post makes me suspect is that you are as crazy as the guy you elected for office.
    Do you ever think for yourself Tx. Do some research on the guy and come up with something other then your wild BS.

Only return shown has many holes in it, but then you knew that.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I think Michael Savage has it right when he says that it doesnt matter who is put up on the ticket for the Rs. Barry has been told by those that put him into power that he will be re elected and not to sweat it. That's why McCain lost it the first time and then we were given another McCain the second. Reps for two terms, then Dems for two terms.
    Guns don't kill people. Zombies kill people.

Once again you're missing the point. I love dressage and used to have horses. I never would be able to have horse like Mitts (or even Ruths) but was pretty darn happy with my race track rejects. Now I don't know if I'll ever be able to have a horse again much less participate in dressage. I know a lot of people who have had to give up the horse habit.

Why the difference? Mitt Romney said this AFTER bragging about all the tax breaks he gets; “If you’re looking for free stuff you don’t have to pay for? Vote for the other guy, that’s what he’s all about, okay? That’s not, that’s not what I’m about.” Now it's entirely possible that he's just pandering to the R 'base'.... but no matter, it really comes off as a 'let them eat cake' sentiment, especially when he write off more for an expensive hobby then a LOT of people make in TWO years.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...hGgW_blog.html

Ya know it's one thing to be wealthy, it's another thing to rub peoples noses in it. We don't need snobs, we need jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post

Have any of you looked at the amount of taxes he did pay?? How can you sit there and say he is just a rich snob?

Do you ever think for yourself Tx. Do some research on the guy and come up with something other then your wild BS.
    Fred...do you ever think?? Did you research Obozo.....and you still voted for an idiot like that?? Now who is the dummy?

Let me respond to this ridiculous thread by saying NO.

This is small potatoes. Back in the 1800's, we really knew how to sling the mud. Look up "Ma Ma where's my pa?" With so many people tuned into all these media sources of whatever worth, stuff like this is easily countered. It is a lot like a nuclear arms race - how much mud can you sling, how fast can your opponent react and countersling. In the end, like nuclear winter, we all get the fallout but no one benefits.