Thread: Interesting video - not safe for work due to language

Interesting video - not safe for work due to language

I'm not sure where to post this or, if I should post it at all. The only reason I'm posting is because it does make some valid points.

The video is titled The most honest three and a half minutes of television, EVER... It purportedly is from some new HBO series.
    If your sensitive to cursing, don't watch. Due to the language, THIS IS NOT WORK OR KID SAFE!

LINK

The reviews of this show I heard were that the basic gist of this show will be much like the West Wing, where the libs do things on the show they wish they did in real life.
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Yup. I posted this here a little while back. Should have thought about the warning......

It needs to be watched in it's entirety.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I'm not sure where to post this or, if I should post it at all. The only reason I'm posting is because it does make some valid points.

The video is titled The most honest three and a half minutes of television, EVER... It purportedly is from some new HBO series.
    If your sensitive to cursing, don't watch. Due to the language, THIS IS NOT WORK OR KID SAFE!

LINK