Thread: Senate rejects 0Bama budget

Senate rejects 0Bama budget

You won't hear this on PBS/NBC/CBS/ABC
    "President Obama's budget suffered a second embarrassing defeat Wednesday, when senators voted 99-0 to reject it.
    Coupled with the House's rejection in March, 414-0, that means Mr. Obama's budget has failed to win a single vote in support this year."
    Link:
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...d-99-0-senate/

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Gee whiz maybe it was a bad budget ya thunk.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Pretty bad when he cannot even get one Democrat to vote for it.....maybe he should try to sell it to the KoolAid drinkers...
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Romney should use this for a campaign ad.

"Obama, the Great Unifier"

He unified both houses of Congress for a unanimous rejection of his budget.........

His budget must have really stunk to be dispatched as it was by a democratic majority senate. Harry Reid, etal... didn't like the messiah's budget? I can't imagine how awful it must have been for this to happen... Not even one vote from the weirdest moonbat? It must be because they are racists or homophobes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Romney should use this for a campaign ad.

"Obama, the Great Unifier"

He unified both houses of Congress for a unanimous rejection of his budget.........

Democrats disputed that it was actually the president's plan, arguing that the slim amendment didn't actually match Mr. Obama's budget document, which ran thousands of pages. But Republicans said they used all of the president's numbers in the proposal, so it faithfully represented his plan.
    Gee ever submitted a budget to a voting group Greenie? Was it accepted the first time?

I did way back when I was teaching school. I asked for the every little thing I could think of to equip the shop to run a decent Auto/Metals program. It ran about $55K back in the late 70's. Guess what the board decided to do? Voted to cut that down to $20k after asking what was really needed to improve only one area. It included a metal lathe and it's equipment then after that was approved one member still wanted to vote that out. Figured that a metals program only included welding. As to the Auto program if we had gotten the equipment asked for we would have been the only place in town with some of the equipment. They really didn't want to teach the students to be able to compete and get a job if that field if they left town. Same cr@p here.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Gee ever submitted a budget to a voting group Greenie? Was it accepted the first time?

I did way back when I was teaching school. I asked for the every little thing I could think of to equip the shop to run a decent Auto/Metals program. It ran about $55K back in the late 70's. Guess what the board decided to do? Voted to cut that down to $20k after asking what was really needed to improve only one area. It included a metal lathe and it's equipment then after that was approved one member still wanted to vote that out. Figured that a metals program only included welding. As to the Auto program if we had gotten the equipment asked for we would have been the only place in town with some of the equipment. They really didn't want to teach the students to be able to compete and get a job if that field if they left town. Same cr@p here.

Wait, you mean it didn't take you four years to get a budget

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Wait, you mean it didn't take you four years to get a budget
    Hey dog: The chamber also rejected four other proposals submitted by Republicans.
    Fred

stayed alive."

Hey dog: The chamber also rejected four other proposals submitted by Republicans.
    Almost 4 years without a budget, and you're laughing.......says a lot....

Almost 4 years without a budget, and you're laughing.......says a lot....
    No it's sad that every thing comes to which ever side one's on. 4-1 sounds like the repubs throw up smokescreens and you just lap it up. The sad thing instead of you demanding they get together and really put a budget that works for all Americans.
    Fred

stayed alive."

Yeah, I can demand it......
    The person who should be "demanding" a budget was the idiot you voted for for President. He's been in office for almost 4 years without one, the first two of which his party controlled both the Senate and the House. He was more concerned with playing golf and travelling all over the world on the taxpayers dime to demand a budget. And you're going to vote to re-elect him for another 4 years of the same.....sad!!!

Pretty bad when he cannot even get one Democrat to vote for it.....maybe he should try to sell it to the KoolAid drinkers...
    But he will blame the Repubs for it not passing....
    07HEMI4ME

A Friend Will Help You Move, But a Real Good Friend Will Help You Move a Body... He will not ask why you are digging the hole or what is in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by 07HEMI4ME View Post
    But he will blame the Repubs for it not passing....
    Just so you know it takes 60 in the Senate so some Repub will have to vote for it. But then you and dog always leave cr@p like that out.
    Fred

stayed alive."

Just so you know it takes 60 in the Senate so some Repub will have to vote for it. But then you and dog always leave cr@p like that out.
    Well gee, does it say more about obama that he cannot get 1 Republican to vote for it, or that he cannot get even 1 Democrat to vote for it.......and if passing a budget is such a hard thing, how did Bush do it?????