Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I keep hearing about Obama's record & yet the same whiners have yet to make a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    And leave Fred to drown in a miserable pool of misconception?...Fred's my buddy, I would never wish a fate like that on him......Ben
    Thanks Ben. One needs friends.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Thanks Ben. One needs friends.
    Well calling all of us haters because we disaagree with the way things are going is not going to make you any friends. My question to you and the "Hate Letter" composer....Why dont you follow some of your own advice, seems like he hates Fox News and Rush Limbaugh, so why should any of the other crap that is written be taken seriously? People like that see disagreement against their beliefs as hate, yet spew their own sides version of "beleifs" as being okay. Thats how dumb the looney left really are, its ok for them to not like something, but the rest of the planet should believe what they believe or else be labeled as haters. Plain and simple....stupid.

Ld complaining and too busy to start anything either I see, but BS. When you don't have anything attack the messenger thing must be ok, but completely off the subject.
    I have been starting threads on things I disagree with obama on for the last 4 years......try to keep up!!!
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Since this is the purgatory, i will assume opinion can be given freely. Again i will say that the OP really is a troll and is truly oblivious to what goes on due to blind support. The absolute stupidity of posting this ridiculous thread only solidifies the belief that no attention is paid in other forums regarding posts, diversion tactics failing, is beyond baiting and is now chumming, simply because the thought of "ABO" is going to drive them over the edge.

Fred i wish no ill towards you, but the purchase of a tractor is definitely needed for you. maybe, just maybe, the gov't will send one out, free to you and purchased with tax payer funds, for you to use.
    Guns don't kill people. Zombies kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    For the life of me, I can't understand why you folks keep feeding this troll.

It's hard letting that rubbish stand as truth. That's why vitriol is effective.

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    I have been starting threads on things I disagree with obama on for the last 4 years......try to keep up!!!
    Starting and giving opinions are two different things, dog. Many of you posts have no input on how you would intend to fix the problem other than throwing the guy out of office. And in another 4 years that'll come to pass. Until then continue the whining.
    Fred

stayed alive."

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    It's hard letting that rubbish stand as truth. That's why vitriol is effective.
    What rubbish Greenie. You still haven't come up with anything on vacations that was asked of you, much less anything else. It's been fun reading the posts but nothing definite is ever given except you're against. Go figure.
    Fred

stayed alive."

Starting and giving opinions are two different things, dog. Many of you posts have no input on how you would intend to fix the problem other than throwing the guy out of office. And in another 4 years that'll come to pass. Until then continue the whining.
    I'll tell you how I intend to fix the problems, I intend to do everything I can to make sure this azzclown is voted out of office.....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

What rubbish Greenie. You still haven't come up with anything on vacations that was asked of you, much less anything else. It's been fun reading the posts but nothing definite is ever given except you're against. Go figure.
    You are a bot, or you can't read. Either way, I don't have to lay things out for you over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    I'll tell you how I intend to fix the problems, I intend to do everything I can to make sure this azzclown is voted out of office.....

That too funny coming from a guy that wanted to impeach before he was in office and wanted a crazy lady from Alaska for VP. Why not get someone with some balls to run. Mitt blow which ever way the wind blows.
    Fred

stayed alive."

That too funny coming from a guy that wanted to impeach before he was in office and wanted a crazy lady from Alaska for VP. Why not get someone with some balls to run. Mitt blow which ever way the wind blows.
    Heck yeah I wanted him out before he was in .....I could see what he is from the first time I heard him speak...

Crazy? Do you remember when Obozo wanted to make the troops pay for their own insurance, because "they knew what they were getting into by signing up and veterans medical costs were expensive"? Then he wants to turn around and give everybody,citizen or not govt healthcare? How about the beer summit, where first the cops were acting "stupidly" then it was all a big mistake? In 08 obozo says marriage was between a man and a woman and now for lack of votes he tries the other side of the wind?

Please....who is crazier or more flip floppy than the big eared dummy you voted for? How many of his promises and policies have worked out for America? The only "crazy" I can see is the folks who voted for this idiot and thinking he could actually do anything. Now if you want to add dumb to the mix, his VP choice doesnt come any dumber than Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Crazy? Do you remember when Obozo wanted to make the troops pay for their own insurance, because "they knew what they were getting into by signing up and veterans medical costs were expensive"? ..... ........
    As usual Tx you got the wrong cr@p floated by the right wingers. Why not do some research before you post BS things you "blame" someone for. But then again you just want to stir up the pot with garbage.
    Fred

stayed alive."