Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I keep hearing about Obama's record & yet the same whiners have yet to make a thread.

I keep hearing about Obama's record & yet the same whiners have yet to make a thread.

One wonders why?
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Are you kidding me, Fred?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Could it be that he hasnt done anything worth even checking into? You made the best example in your own thread. If he has done nothing that anybody that is against him can point out is a good point means he has done nothing that is noteworthy for his opponent to even give him credit for. That is truly embarrassing when Obozo has done nothing even lukewarm enough for a respectful competitor to say "Yes he does this well" and even worse when all anybody can say is ....He campaigns well.

Dont get all heartbroke Fred, just because you back the worst POTUS the country has ever had and you have to keep pulling for the competition to make your points for you. A mans record speaks for itself and your man has nothing to stand on ,but a big mouth that spouts half truths and lies and more smoke and mirrors than a Vegas magic show.

Here's something on his record as President showing what others around the world think of it...Of course, it's a Fox News article so I'm sure it's just a big lie...

Frankly, Fred, I'm flabbergasted that you would bring up this topic...Did you get bored with your model train layout?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

"whiners" .. really? You call others whiners and don't consider yourself to be one as well?

When I discuss 0Bama I'm not whining, I'm shouting and shaking a fist. There's a difference. Whining connotes helpless inaction. You'll see action next January when your messiah moves out of the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    "whiners" .. really? You call others whiners and don't consider yourself to be one as well?

When I discuss 0Bama I'm not whining, I'm shouting and shaking a fist. There's a difference. Whining connotes helpless inaction. You'll see action next January when your messiah moves out of the White House.
    Well again no threads? Really????????
    Fred

stayed alive."

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Could it be that he hasnt done anything worth even checking into? You made the best example in your own thread. If he has done nothing that anybody that is against him can point out is a good point means he has done nothing that is noteworthy for his opponent to even give him credit for. That is truly embarrassing when Obozo has done nothing even lukewarm enough for a respectful competitor to say "Yes he does this well" and even worse when all anybody can say is ....He campaigns well.

Dont get all heartbroke Fred, just because you back the worst POTUS the country has ever had and you have to keep pulling for the competition to make your points for you. A mans record speaks for itself and your man has nothing to stand on ,but a big mouth that spouts half truths and lies and more smoke and mirrors than a Vegas magic show.
    Again how is one to compare between candidate if you refuse to post some issue and discuss it?
    Fred

stayed alive."

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Here's something on his record as President showing what others around the world think of it...Of course, it's a Fox News article so I'm sure it's just a big lie...

Frankly, Fred, I'm flabbergasted that you would bring up this topic...Did you get bored with your model train layout?......Ben
    Frankly Ben I was bored with all the slamming without any way of comparing what the other guy would do?????
    Fred

stayed alive."

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Frankly Ben I was bored with all the slamming without any way of comparing what the other guy would do?????
    Well Fred, your guy said he was going to do just about everything but reverse the course of the Mississippi River!! He had both houses of Congress for two full years and still did nothing that can be considered worthwhile. Romney at least has a record that anyone can go back and check into, which is more than we could say about that idiot you elected! He was an elected US Senator and voted "present" on many bills, now his job was to vote either for or against or change it to make it better and the best he could do was say he was there? Thats not leadership, it is obvious that all he was doing was playing his political game.

Romney on the other hand was out in the real world, he was one of the leaders that made the Olympics happen in Utah. He has been a very successful businessman and made himself as well as his investors a lot of money....which by the way was his job. Sure he did some stupid things as well, as has everyone, but Obozo hasnt done crap!!

We don't know yet who the "other guy" will be that takes the helm from the failed Presidency of Mr. Obama...Admittedly, the choices that have come forth from either of the major parties are pathetic...As the election approaches, we'll have a clearer picture of who it will be and we'll be able to draw better conclusions...For myself, I still have hopes of an independent with the vision and the courage to make the painful decisions needed to restore America as a world leader...Maybe it will happen in my lifetime and maybe it won't...

At this point, all I know is that he hasn't been elected yet in modern history...As you may remember, Fred, when Mr. Obama was elected, I urged everyone here to give him the same chance we called for with his predecessors...He's had his chance, he's failed, now let's move on to someone who has a clearer idea of what is needed...

You seem to have the choice narrowed to Mr. Obama and the unknown Republican candidate, which is a short-sighted assessment of what is needed...So focusing on your parameters, and since even loyal Democrats can see what an absolute flop the Obama presidency has been, what Democrat candidate would you propose to challenge Obama at the convention this summer?...Because surely even you must see that America must have a change......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    He's had his chance, he's failed, now let's move on to someone who has a clearer idea of what is needed...

...Because surely even you must see that America must have a change......Ben
    Good neutral post Ben. It all goes back to the people holding each politician accountable for their actions, good or bad. We vote for them by what they tell us they will do,if they dont do what they say, then its a good indication that we were either lied to or the person is not capable of doing what they themselves said.

There is no time for excuses and blaming everyone else for their failures is not a good way to show leadership. Life is full of twists and turns and a leader must be able to plan and account for things going wrong and still lead the way to the end. If all else fails a good leader will take the blame for his shortsightedness and blame himself for not being able to overcome the difficulty. A piss poor leader will blame everyone else and say that they were prevented from achieving their goals by others. Even a foot race depends on the road being hard to judge as other runners want the same prize....ever see an Olympic sprinter blame his shoes or his jogging shorts for losing or maybe the other racers should have given him a head start??

Obozo was destined to fail the minute he started the first blame game and he should have been exposed for the fraud he is way back then.

One wonders why?
    We're still waiting for you to post one something good he's done....
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Well again no threads? Really????????
    Fred, do you even pay attention to the Politics forum?...Every thread mentioning Mr. Obama concerns his record...And you don't think those threads exist?......Ben

Fred, let's look at this another way, what has O done that is positive for his election.........Please don't go for the killing of the dude in Pakistan...........

I still think Fred may be a bot. I've lost count of how many times he's been asked to explain his unswerving support for 0Bama. And, like others have already said, this forum has no shortage of specific complaints and opinions about 0Bama's shortcomings. Vacations, campaign promises, forking over tons of money to loyal donors who start up green businesses that go belly up, health care "reform", class and race warfare, His inability to take responsibility for his failures, his shameless bald faced lies, his inability to understand what made this Nation great, his dogged determination to run America down....
    It's all out there Fred, I'd suggest reading up on those posts.