Thread: The "Anyone but Obama" Mentality and Why It Is Destroying our Political Process!

The "Anyone but Obama" Mentality and Why It Is Destroying our Political Process!

http://www.dailypaul.com/232329/the-...itical-process

"Anyone but Obama" is an ambiguous statement that has no meaning to me. I don't want just anyone. I want a president with principles and who respects our individual liberties.
    Too bad some will never read the article and think for themselves.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Too bad some will never read the article and think for themselves.
    I read the article, Fred, and "anyone but Obama" is still a better alternative than "four more years of Obama"......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

ABO is bad, but ABB was good? I dont get the hypocracy.
    Guns don't kill people. Zombies kill people.

I can think of many ways 0Bama is ruining our political process. Replacing 0Bama with anyone else is a good first start.

Quote Originally Posted by haikon View Post
    ABO is bad, but ABB was good? I dont get the hypocracy.
    Right, I had to laugh when I saw he posted this.....wasn't but 3.5 years ago that "Anybody bu Bush" was the lefties rallying cry....the hypocracy is astounding....
    Besides, at this point, I'm with those in W.Va who would elect a convicted felon over obama. At least the felon probably does not hate and want to destroy this country....
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

The Author made some good points. When it becomes a point of some that you are a racist if you vote for Obama, or that you are an idiot if you vote for a Mormon, which we have all seen on this forum, it goes past the quality of the person running.
    What is really hysterical to me is that the most evil thing that anybody can find on Romney's personal character is that he put his dog on the roof of his car and drove to Canada. Never mind that it was in a custom built container for the Dog, and that the Dog would get excited when he saw the container because he was going on a trip. It must drive the Democrats nuts that they have to go back to a reported hazing incident in High School, that there is no other record of to attack Romney. To prove how silly that is, Look at Barry that admits that he blew lines of Coke and smoked weed in high school and college. Not particularly evil things in and of themselves, but illegal none the less. Or how about the time he struck a girl in High School? All this from his own memoires, and no mention is made of it.
    The hypocrasy is silly. On the one hand, you have a man with proven, successful, public leadership experience in some of the most high profile venues out there, that no one that knew him can, or will say anything bad about, and on the other you have someone that will not even reveal his grades in college, or release his dissertations, that hung out with sixties radicals that did things like try to blow up the pentagon, but that is just incidental.
    I will tell you the same things I tell my kids. If you hang out with the rough crowd, and fit in, you need to look at your own moral compass.
    If you don't make someone elses life better, what good is yours?

Weighty decisions are easy to make, when you aren't burdened by all the necessary information

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

If you think the United States is bad, think of another country that wants to put troops on the border to keep illegal aliens out, instead of walling in their citizenry