Thread: God calling?????

God calling?????

Romney says. "God did not create this country to be a nation of followers. America is not destined to be one of several equally balanced global powers. America must lead the world, or someone else will."
    http://news.yahoo.com/romney-god-wan...081157082.html

and from

"Don't settle when it comes to your relationship with Jesus Christ," Bachmann recently told an audience at Liberty University, the Virginia Christian college founded by televangelist Jerry Falwell. "He is the lord of the universe, the master, the creator, the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end."

Bachmann repeated that theme— "don't settle" — and urged evangelicals not to choose a nominee who has strayed from their principles. It's a shift from Bachmann's earlier emphasis on spending restraint and the federal government's overreach.
    http://news.yahoo.com/fortunes-down-...W9ucw--;_ylv=3

Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

DanH is offline Sept. 06, 1927 - May 24, 2018
    Adventurer Par Excellence!
    May He Rest In Peace
    "He is the lord of the universe, the master, the creator, the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end."

Funny, but Muslims think the same about their Allah, except they kill unbelievers, and Christians don't anymore.

We don't need any 'God' running the White House, nor any 'Good Book' on how to do it, besides the Constitution and Bill Of Rights.
    "PUSH TO FLUSH"

I think MORALS, that are dolled out pretty regularly by most religions, is what they had in mind. Can anybody deny that ours have slipped greatly since our forefathers first "begat" this Nation?
    Sam