Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Niggerhead and these two guys ( Perry and Cain)

Since the rock happened in Perry's Dem days, and Dems of a feather stick together, does this mean that his father leased the rock from a fellow Dem making the whole Dem party explicit in this affair?
    Guns don't kill people. Zombies kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by haikon View Post
    Since the rock happened in Perry's Dem days, and Dems of a feather stick together, does this mean that his father leased the rock from a fellow Dem making the whole Dem party explicit in this affair?
    Naw....none of them got invited to go hunting! they need to be signed up for the Cheney group.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Cain is a businessman more than a politician - I allow him a few missteps or misspeaks. .

Frankly, I think Cain responding to this in the way he did is beneath him....he lowered himself to the slime in the politician pond....
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Frankly, I think Cain responding to this in the way he did is beneath him....he lowered himself to the slime in the politician pond....
    He damn sure lowered himself, I expected much more from the man than to play a race card. He should be way above that type of crap and I hope he realizes he screwed up and understands that the rest of America does not want to hear anymore excuses for anything race based. We have elected the first half black pres so that stepping stone is beneath him and I cant think of too many other things that black folks havent accomplished, so lets get back on the track that we are all equal and rise and fall on accomplishments and failures due to leadership,experience and decision making.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    He damn sure lowered himself, I expected much more from the man than to play a race card. He should be way above that type of crap and I hope he realizes he screwed up and understands that the rest of America does not want to hear anymore excuses for anything race based. We have elected the first half black pres so that stepping stone is beneath him and I cant think of too many other things that black folks havent accomplished, so lets get back on the track that we are all equal and rise and fall on accomplishments and failures due to leadership,experience and decision making.

I am not sure of Cain's motives but if he thinks he is going to get one Dem AA vote he is a fool. No way no how......

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    My opinion was he was insensitive to feeling of what the term means to others. As to when the painted over took place some reports say it was within the last two years.

I did notice you posted twice with any opinion. Got one?

Cain is insensitive to that word???? You've got to be kidding.

I think it was James Lee Jones who said in reply to "aren't you bothered by predjudice?" ----"I never LOOKED FOR IT"
    Sam