Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Niggerhead and these two guys ( Perry and Cain)

Niggerhead and these two guys ( Perry and Cain)

The crickets are silent about this issue. Anyone with an opinion?
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

how about a link? why do i keep getting baited in by you?
    Guns don't kill people. Zombies kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    The crickets are silent about this issue. Anyone with an opinion?
    I'm sure you have one, why not post it?

Quote Originally Posted by haikon View Post
    why do i keep getting baited in by you?
    It's like watching a train wreck...It's hard to avert your eyes......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Wow, he bought a hunting lease on someone elses property where someone had painted an offensive word on a rock, that was painted over more than two decades ago......BFD. My questions about it are "how big are the deer" and "how many hogs"....
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Wow, he bought a hunting lease on someone elses property where someone had painted an offensive word on a rock, that was painted over more than two decades ago......BFD. My questions about it are "how big are the deer" and "how many hogs"....
    “My reaction is, that's just very insensitive,” Cain said on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace. “[There is not] a more vile negative word than the N-word and for him to leave it there as long as he did, before I hear that they finally painted it over is just plain insensitive to a lot of black people in this country.”
    The campaign said "Perry's father painted over offensive language on a rock soon after leasing the 1,000-acre parcel in the early 1980s." The Post however quotes several people who say the offensive slur remained on the rock during the 1980s and 1990s, when Perry launched his political career in Texas.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...in-insensitive

Do you have an opinion, or are you just going to post quotes from someones blog?

So nothing on the size of the deer then????

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I'm sure you have one, why not post it?
    My opinion was he was insensitive to feeling of what the term means to others. As to when the painted over took place some reports say it was within the last two years.

I did notice you posted twice with any opinion. Got one?
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

The word was written on the rock years ago, back when Perry was a Democrat. You know how they can be sometimes....

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    The word was written on the rock years ago, back when Perry was a Democrat. You know how they can be sometimes....
    Doh!!!!! That left a mark....

Did no one pick up on the part that this is not Perry's land? When you rent a timeshare, do you go in and change the decorations if you don't like them???

Yup! I don't think it matters one way or the other. It's just another liberal smear attempt.

My opinion was he was insensitive to feeling of what the term means to others. As to when the painted over took place some reports say it was within the last two years.

It is easy to say that when you can't, or won't attach a name to the claim. That would lend a lot to the credibility of the person.
    If you don't make someone elses life better, what good is yours?

Weighty decisions are easy to make, when you aren't burdened by all the necessary information

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

If you think the United States is bad, think of another country that wants to put troops on the border to keep illegal aliens out, instead of walling in their citizenry

And again, though some seem determined not to recognize the fact, it was not the Perry families property.....they just leased hunting rights there.

Funny it would be okay if it was Whoopi Goldberg's hunting lease....according to her, she can use the "N" word and it doesnt hurt.

As much as I liked Cain's approach up until this time, it was very irrelevant and a cheap shot by him to even throw that card out there. The country has more problems to worry about than some rock that was painted over years ago(twice) that belongs to someone else and has no place in what his opponents politics are. Stay on the issues and dont pull an "Obozo" and start running your mouth about stupid chit that means nothing.